YS's Tatters of the King (IC)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
"I'm terribly sorry to hear that you've been having bad dreams. What sort of dreams were they? Do you remember much about them?" Anthony asks, genuinely interested especially given the emotional nature of the play and the reactions of those who attended immediately afterwards.

The pretty young woman shrugs her shoulders. "They are just bad dreams. Though Hannah and I both have been having them. Just ideas bouncing around in our heads from working in the play. Stuff like a still form whose robes move in a wind that is not there or vast thrusting fish-like creatures swimming over a gracious white city."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Iron Captain said:
Dr. Newcastle directs his attention to the manager. He looks at the actors with great intrest especially the man who played "The Stranger".

Michael Gillen seems to have a warm manner as he nods encouragingly as the talks to one of the guests at the reception.

Overhearing the cast, it becomes clear that while they knew something was amiss after the curtain went down. They didn't know what exactly happened. They seem shocked and dismayed at the talk of the riot.

WargamerX

First Post
Indeed! Dr. Pickering states joining Anthony's conversation with the actress. It would certainly be interesting to discuss his muse, as it were. Such a profound effect on an audience is quite the rarity in these days.

WargamerX

First Post
Pickering's mind seems as flighty as a bird, and he proves it a moment later when he looks at Anthony and completely off subject asks, By the way, Anthony, dear lad, have you see Cyril? Chap seems to have disappeared.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
Anthony ponders her words a moment before speaking. "Would it be possible to meet the writer of this play? Was he in attendance tonight?"

"Mr. Estus? Well he likes to make an entrance so he should be out in a bit." she says."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
WargamerX said:
Pickering's mind seems as flighty as a bird, and he proves it a moment later when he looks at Anthony and completely off subject asks, By the way, Anthony, dear lad, have you see Cyril? Chap seems to have disappeared.

Pickering looks around for Cyril and..................

OOC: Paging Mr. Lukeworm...Paging Mr. Lukeworm!

"No, I haven't seen him since much earlier," Anthony replies to Pickering, looking around the lobby. "I hope all is well. This has already been a strange enough night as it is."

Anthony will sample some of the refreshments while waiting for Mr. Eustus to make an appearance. Once he does, he'll start moving towards him, intent on speaking to him about the play and the violent reaction it drew from the crowd.

WargamerX

First Post
Noting that his freind Cyril is still missing in action, Pickering attaches himself to Anthony for conversation purposes.

I believe I know you from University. You're some kind of art chap, yes?

Remove ads