Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, which of these make me look like a troll?

Attachments

• WIN_20151112_190144.JPG
    WIN_20151112_190144.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 73
  • WIN_20151112_200640.JPG
    WIN_20151112_200640.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 62

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The first is more troll-like for bridge guarding duty, the second for a more dignified Shadowrun look.

As Amaury noted, splitting the loot four ways gives each of you 525gp. Narratively speaking, I am pushing the game forward so that we don't lose momentum. But I am ok with saying that you sold the excess loot in between you arriving in town and Roderic's funeral. I am also fine with you stating you sold some old equipment and purchased some new ones. Just let me know what you are buying here, and update accordingly on your character sheets.

Scotley

Hero
What about mounts? That should help with our travel time. Roque has enough coin for a horse left. Otherwise he's ready to travel.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The first is more troll-like for bridge guarding duty, the second for a more dignified Shadowrun look.

As Amaury noted, splitting the loot four ways gives each of you 525gp. Narratively speaking, I am pushing the game forward so that we don't lose momentum. But I am ok with saying that you sold the excess loot in between you arriving in town and Roderic's funeral. I am also fine with you stating you sold some old equipment and purchased some new ones. Just let me know what you are buying here, and update accordingly on your character sheets.

My shopping list:
Code:
Horse, light riding 75 gp  
Saddle              10 gp   25 lb
Bit/Bridle           2 gp   1 lb
[U]Saddle bags          4 gp   8 lb[/U]
sub total:          91 gp   34 lb

rations x 10       5 gp   10 lb     
rope, silk          10 gp   5 lb
Sun Rods x 5    10 gp   5 lb
wine bottle, x 2
   glass, empty   4 gp   ---