• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zeigeist Setting Book?

TheAuldGrump

First Post
I was just wondering if there was any plan to publish a setting book for Zeitgeist?

There certainly looks to be plenty of room for adventures outside of the current path. :)

The Auld Grump, actually looking at espionage adventures.....

I think they probably have enough to worry about at the moment without adding new products to their to-do list.

However, I'd definitely buy a setting book if they ever got round to doing one.

Is_907

First Post
It's an intriguing setting so far--I'd buy it, even if I end up not running Zeitgeist AP.
I'd enjoy exploring this world.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There aren't any plans at present, but if there was a lot of demand for it we would consider it. It would be a long way off, though.

Is_907

First Post
There aren't any plans at present, but if there was a lot of demand for it we would consider it. It would be a long way off, though.

What about a community-built world? List what modules/sections/areas need to be written up, take submissions, and then have a core team (staff/volunteers, and, of course, writers of the AP) review to make sure it all fits stylistically and thematically?

Might not have the same polish in its writing style, but it'd certainly get done quicker.

benfromidaho

First Post
There was a post on another thread (sorry, not sure of the original poster), suggesting GMs posting their in between adventures here. I think that'd certainly be a good start for fleshing out this world.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm fairly sure, if we decided to do it, that Ryan would be more than capable of doing the task extremely well. The decision is economic, not creative. I've no doubts about the ability to produce the words. We don't lack the talent; we need the customers. Essentially, we'd need to know a good couple of thousand people would buy it. :)

Remove ads