• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zeigeist Setting Book?

Is_907

First Post
I'm fairly sure, if we decided to do it, that Ryan would be more than capable of doing the task extremely well. The decision is economic, not creative. I've no doubts about the ability to produce the words. We don't lack the talent; we need the customers. Essentially, we'd need to know a good couple of thousand people would buy it. :)

We can overcome economic struggles... (=
I have faith in ENWorld as a customer base, hah!

Hey, if you can get people to start adding a note to their sig saying, "I got a Silver Level subscription to EN World for ZEITGEIST," I think we'd take notice.

Strangely, even if it was a "fluff only" campaign guide, they'd have to decide if they wanted to do a 4th edition one, a Pathfinder one, or both.

The 4th edition one would have dragonborn and goliaths, whilst the Pathfinder one would refer to half-dragons and half-giants.

Also, "eladrin" is in a special category for Pathfinder - a word that WotC probably intended to keep as product identity but arguably failed to do so by missing one reference in the SRD (in the Summon Monster part, I seem to remember). As I understand it, Paizo respects the intent and doesn't use the word.

Remove ads