ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist... in hardcopy?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I changed your threat title, because the word "print" in a thread title confuses vbulletin into thinking you want the print version of the thread.

The individual adventures and guides are already in softcover over at rpgnow. There aren't any current plans for a compilation, though - the WotBS one was cool to make, but was disastrous financially.

I changed your threat title, because the word "print" in a thread title confuses vbulletin into thinking you want the print version of the thread.

The individual adventures and guides are already in softcover over at rpgnow. There aren't any current plans for a compilation, though - the WotBS one was cool to make, but was disastrous financially.
Thanks for the info Morrus, I assume there is no reduction in PoD price to already being a subscriber?

Anyway I am sorry to hear the WotBS was a cost-mistake but at least there is the answer to that now... Kickstarter!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks for the info Morrus, I assume there is no reduction in PoD price to already being a subscriber?

Anyway I am sorry to hear the WotBS was a cost-mistake but at least there is the answer to that now... Kickstarter!

We tried and failed dismally with a Kickstarter a year or so ago.

coreydshaw

Explorer
You should be able to find them easily by going to "Select Publisher" on the left and choosing "EN Publishing" from the drop-down.

Having purchased PoD copies of Adventures 1 and 2 so far myself, I have to say they're absolutely beautiful and totally worth it, even if you mostly use the PDFs during your sessions.

I'm sorry to hear the WotBS hardcover was disastrous. I'm currently running my group through "Tears of the Burning Sky" using my BW hardcover, and I love it. I was hoping for a Zeitgeist hardcover to be waiting for us when I finished WotBS, but obviously I'm in the minority.

Ragnar

Jeff palmer

First Post
I own the Burning Sky hardback and would buy an b/w or color Zeitgeist compilation in a second, even with a 100+ price tag. I purchased the Burning Sky from Lulu and hope that Zeitgeist gets the same treatment. I'm loving the adventures as they come out and can't wait to read them all.

I could see us maybe trying a 'heroic tier' (adventures 1 to 5) hardcover compilation, and if that works another one for both later tiers. I have no idea how much that would cost on the price end.

Remove ads