• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist on Roll20 progress

Crispy120286

Explorer
So far in module 7 they are just about to talk to the lich and make there way to the convocation and im on session 6. At the current rate im sure Module 7 will end around 9 or 10 sessions.

Summorox

Explorer
Any predictions for the roll20 adventure 7 release date? Just asking because i should be finishing adventure 6 by the end of the year.

Tormyr

Hero
Late December or early January at the latest. I am wrapping up another project, and the person I got to help has been a bit busy as well. Once my other project is finished, I will turn my attention to finishing Schism.

Summorox

Explorer
Sorry for bothering again, but I was just wondering if early january is still on the table for adventure 7. Just did a short prologue for Adventure 7, and I'm currently preparing some oneshots to do meanwhile.

Tormyr

Hero
Sorry for bothering again, but I was just wondering if early january is still on the table for adventure 7. Just did a short prologue for Adventure 7, and I'm currently preparing some oneshots to do meanwhile.
It's not a bother, but I'm really sorry to report Schism is delayed. Today is the first day I've even had a chance to respond to your message. A few crises came up through December, and the person I hired to help didn't work out. I will post each Saturday with updates.

Summorox

Explorer
It's not a bother, but I'm really sorry to report Schism is delayed. Today is the first day I've even had a chance to respond to your message. A few crises came up through December, and the person I hired to help didn't work out. I will post each Saturday with updates.
No worries! Hope everything works out for you. Real life takes priority.

Remove ads