• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Zeitgest #6: for Pathfinder

johnknight

First Post
Is it just me or did my link to download #6 just disappear? I got the 4E version which I don't play.:uhoh: I didn't see a post that it was coming later.

Siberys

Adventurer
Except in cases where the adventure was originally written in PF (#5, I think), the 4e version comes out first. Give Thurston some time to finish converting!

In the meantime, keep the 4e version - the stats won't help you, but plotwise I'm sure it's almost identical.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Holy crap, how did you manage to start a thread in the news section? Eeek! I'll move this somewhere safer...

That aside, the PF version isn't ready yet. It's in layout!

Oh, and this time, since Thurston is busy writing some material for Paizo, we got a pincher hitter to do the conversion, our very own ltclnlbrain, whose name I don't know how to pronounce.

ltclnlbrain

First Post
Oh, and this time, since Thurston is busy writing some material for Paizo, we got a pincher hitter to do the conversion, our very own ltclnlbrain, whose name I don't know how to pronounce.

It was supposed to be "Lieutenant Colonel Brain" but I didn't use capitalization or spaces, and I abbreviated it incorrectly. I made the name for an online Star Wars roleplaying game when I was in middle school. :)

You can just call me Russell. ;)

At any rate, I'm interested in hearing what people think of the Pathfinder stats when it comes out. There were some interesting challenges to tackle, especially converting Tinker and his armored suit!

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
I think you must be unaware of how unbelievably rude it is to tell someone to "get to work." I get that you are impatient and eager, but come on.

Remove ads