• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zelda d20 Project Needs a Formatter!

DarkSoldier

First Post
Our team formatter, Da Vane, has left the Zelda D20 Team. Real-life issues have come up and forced him to refocus his priorities. We wish him well and our prayers are with him.

The good news is, that means there is a position open on the Zelda D20 Team!

We are looking for a FORMATTER. This is someone who will take group submissions, edit and format them properly, and place them into the PDF file. Responsibilities will include:

* Ability to work very well with MS Word, and Adobe PDF's.

* Ability to insert art, page breaks, etc, etc into the PDF and final versions.

* Knowledge of Yahoo! groups.

* The ability to work with a team on a professional, casual basis. Must have good people skills, and be friendly (we don't bite... honest!).

* Absolutely MUST be willing to follow instructions and work on a deadline. Must be willing to devote time to the project to get work done.

* Must be able to help organize labor efforts and coordinate. Must also be able to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS as given - this means that if you're told to do it a certain way, you WILL do it a certain way unless you have other options you'd like to present.

If you are interested, e-mail leftistman@hotmail.com and let me know -- I'll need a brief resume of your work and I may request to see a sample as well. The sooner the better, because this may delay our release date unitl we find a formatter! Thanks ahead of time!

Peace!

Neowolf

First Post
I'm kind of hazy about what you mean by formatter. Are you looking for someone who can, for instance, put monster stats into the format of a formal stat block, or are you referring more to page design? I might potentially be interested, but I would need some time to learn Adobe Acrobat (though I'm guessing it's pretty much common sense). Just so you know, my qualifications for this (particularly the design component) include 3 years of high school literary magazine/newspaper design work.

Remove ads