• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zelda d20?

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
A little over a month ago, Blackshirt5 mentioned that he and a team of others were working on compiling a Zelda d20 sourcebook. I was just wondering if this project is still going forward and if so, when we can expect it. Thanks.

blackshirt5

First Post
I've excused myself from writing on that project after the head of the project asked us all to chip in money to help buy him a copy of Adobe Acrobat so he could format it. Sorry, but I don't kick in money to buy someone else a program that I'm never gonna be able to use, just because we're working on a free project.

I'm still offering to playtest the thing and give feedback, but so far nobody's gotten back to me. The mailing list is pretty dead, looks like another one of those projects that is just gonna die with a whimper.

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
Dang, it doesn't need to be in pdf. I hope that they'll release it in some other form rather than let all that effort go to waste. Thanks for the update

blackshirt5

First Post
I can see what I can dig up out of my hard drive and off of the old site. IIRC, I've got most of the material except for the Gazeteers, including the custom spell system.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I've had a few problems with some pdf makers, mostly in that they kinda destroy some of the formatting....stuff like borders on text become thick, ugly black lines....text formatting is lost...

If I could find a good one, I would so blossom into the market. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads