• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zeus' Angels: An All-Girl Adventure. Thursday 7pm-11pm. FULL!!!!

Alenda

First Post
Disclaimer: This is an all-girls game (both players and characters). I did not do this to be sexist or discriminatory. I'm limiting this to girls because I want to have the opportunity to game with the fine ladies of Circvs Maximvs.

Zeus' Angels

System: D&D 3.5. Pregenerated characters will be supplied

Description: This game takes place on the Greek Island of Themyscira, noted for its super strong Amazon warriors. Zeus himself understands and appreciates these powerful women, and has chosen 6 of the Bravest Themyscirans to undertake a quest on his behalf.

Several days ago, a ship transporting the Golden Fleece crashed on some dangerous shoals surrounding Themyscira. Zeus believes that his brother Poseidon may have the Fleece hidden somewhere nearby. The brave and beautiful warrior women must recover the Fleece and return it to Zeus as soon as possible.

It is no easy task, as many obstacles stand in their way. However, the women are confident that they can rise to the challenge.

Thursday. 7pm-11pm.
1) Queenie
2) orchid blossom
3) DangerGirl!
4) keryn
5) MrsFickleGM
6) Seonaid

ALL FULL!!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads