• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zombie games

Kesh

First Post
Allandaros said:
And just a tip for all you aspirant zombie-hunters out there:

The only way to destroy a zombie: DECAPITATE THE UNDEAD OR DESTROY THE BRAIN!
Not in my games. :D

I'll have regular "Braaaaaaiiiiins..." zombies, but I'm also going to have others with very different methods of feeding and destruction.

Back to the original, All Flesh Must Be Eaten is the quintessential zombie RPG. It uses the Unisystem rules, but has a d20 conversion appendix in the latest edition.

I do like Blood & Brains also. It really compliments AFMBE for a d20 zombie game, and some of the feats are just priceless. :)

For consoles, go no further than Resident Evil. Either the originals for PlayStation, or the remakes for GameCube (which also has RE Zero and RE4, not available on other consoles).

Frostmarrow

First Post
Lasher Dragon said:
It's no RPG, but my buddy has a game called "Zombies!!!" that is pretty fun. Here's a link:

http://www.gamesbyjames.biz/product_info.php/cPath/30/products_id/323?source=gaw&kw=zombies

Homepage here: http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/

I like Zomibies!!! (even though it has far too many exclamation marks, it looks like I'm shouting the name of the game, which I'm not.)

A Beer and pretzels-game, if there ever was one. And a hundred zombies.

(Which reminds me of Moving Picture by Terry Pratchett... "And a thousand elephants!".)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Allandaros said:
And just a tip for all you aspirant zombie-hunters out there:

The only way to destroy a zombie: DECAPITATE THE UNDEAD OR DESTROY THE BRAIN!
Generally a Lightning Bolt spell works when you up against one zombie or Chain Lightning for when you are up against many. I would like to suggest Army of Darkness - A Fistful of Boomstick for the PC, if you dig ;) Bruce Campbell!

sensate

First Post
cheapassgames

How about the Great Brain Robbery by Cheapass Games. It has zombies and cheese. What could be better?

Last edited:

Remove ads