• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zombie ideas

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
I will be starting a new d20 Modern campaign soon. As with my last one from a year ago, the basis will be survival horror. The idea is similar to that of Romero’s zombie movies. This is where you guys come in: I’m not satisfied with the zombie in the d20 Campaign Setting. I need something more like the zombies in the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I’m curious to see if anyone has designed any of these or has any ideas on how to make them before I go ahead and make my own. I'm looking for zombies with bite attacks and move as fast as living people.

Any help?

exile

First Post
I don't have any rulebooks with me (at work), but I would think ghouls would fill the role you are looking for nicely. They have claws. I think they bite. Take away their ability to paralyze (I think they still have that). Make their kills infectious. Not much more to it. Of course you need to come up with some disease/poison rules, so that characters not killed outright will still die and rise. Good stuff. I wish I could convince my group to play some zombie survival horror.
Chad

Beowolf

Explorer
there are several kinds out there you just need too look.

ill see if i can post one i found here!

Attachments

• TGM_Anthropophagi.zip
    517.9 KB · Views: 201

Testament

First Post
Brains!

Do you have Libris Mortis? If you do, then look up the Zombie Variants on pp 172-173. Quick CR adjustments of 1/2, and you have 30 ft speed zombies with a full action quota and +2 dodge to AC.

It also has blood drinking biting "Bloodthirsty Zombies", tracking "Hunting Zobies" and the unkillable zombie with fast healing and more HP.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Hmmm.. there is a nice little section in the appendix of the All Flesh Must Be Eaten Revised Corebook about converting stuff to and from d20 Modern with the Unisystem. If I remember correctly, they've got a couple of different zombie varients in there.

Remove ads