• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zothique

Technomancer

First Post
I own it! Zothique by Clark Ashton Smith. Bought it off ebay for a mere $25. Now I can bask in the weird daemonic glow of the last continent of earth.

For those of you who don't know who he is, take one part HP Lovecraft and one part Robert Howard, mix well and serve. They were in fact all contemporaries, and actually corresponded with each other frequently, even sharing some of the same mythos.

Just wanted to brag.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Oooohhh. Very nice find. The closest to something like that I ever got was seeing a first edition of Gods of Pegana for $20.00. By the time I got back with the money, it was gone.

Zothique is very good.

Technomancer

First Post
WayneLigon said:
Oooohhh. Very nice find. The closest to something like that I ever got was seeing a first edition of Gods of Pegana for $20.00. By the time I got back with the money, it was gone.

Zothique is very good.
I also have Poseidonis. Picked it up for a buck and a half at a used book store a couple of years ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads