ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG - a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay retroclone

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I thought you had a BETA release for play testing? A local GM friend is looking to run WFRP 2e and I told him about this. Would be fun to kick the tires on it instead of drumming up copies of WFRP.

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
I thought you had a BETA release for play testing? A local GM friend is looking to run WFRP 2e and I told him about this. Would be fun to kick the tires on it instead of drumming up copies of WFRP.

The demo should be ready pretty soon. We're rolling through a few final changes with combat. Providing we don't run into any snags, I'll be working on the demo next week.

Tune into The Going Last Gaming Podcast later this week for an exciting announcement about ZWEIHÄNDER as well!

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
Want to know more about Zweihänder? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your questions and we'll provide answers at our home website on Tuesday September 18th. Ask us anything! We'll do our best to explain the concepts of design, along with new insights, of our favorite grim & perilous RPG. Feel free to post your questions below or on our web forum at Strike to Stun Forums: WFRP at its best :: View topic - Zweihänder Community Questions Panel Part 1

Best,
Daniel
Lead designer of Zweihänder a Grim & Perilous RPG

Last edited:

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
Want to know more about Zweihänder? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your questions and we'll provide answers at our home website on Tuesday September 18th. Ask us anything! We'll do our best to explain the concepts of design, along with new insights, of our favorite grim & perilous RPG. Feel free to post your questions below or over at Strike to Stun Forums: WFRP at its best :: View topic - Zweihänder Community Questions Panel Part 1

Best,
Daniel
Lead designer of Zweihänder a Grim & Perilous RPG

Remove ads