• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

niklinna

satisfied?
I just feel that at some point you have to accept that while you really like Pineapple on Pizza, they really don't like Pineapple on Pizza, and no amount of discussion on the virtues and hows of Pineapple on Pizza is going to make them change their mind.
Well, they probably just don't like pineapple! Slapping a pizza underneath it isn't gonna help.

Anyhow, more pineapple for me.

PS: Have you ever tried white pineapple. It is SO MUCH BETTER than regular yellow pineapple. But, it can't be shipped. I was in costa rica and some folks gave me two white pineapples. They said, eat this one as soon as you get back to your resort. Tomorrow will be too late. Eat the next one tomorrow. It isn't ripe yet, but in two days it won't be any good. Someday I might travel to where pawpaw fruit grows so I can try that, too.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
That sounds like a comment more worried about what the internet thinks and not what their actual playgroup does.

Ryujin

Legend
I've been on the internet for over thirty years, young lady... I have seen things... :eek: :p
jymp8hhp30g51.jpg

And Usenet. By the gods, Usenet.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I've been on the internet for over thirty years, young lady... I have seen things... :eek: :p
Oh, so I take it then that you're familiar with cake farts*

Don't look*
I'm serious, do not*
You looked, didn't you*
Yeah, it's real*
*****Don't Google it, though

Remove ads