• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E PATHFINDER: A First Look

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Folks,

On behalf of the entire Paizo family, I wanted to thank all of you for the many generous comments you've made about us and our work on the magazines. Thanks especially to those of you who have jumped aboard the Good Ship Pathfinder. You're in for a treat.

We've just posted the first installment of the new DAILY Pathfinder Blog, with a sneak peak at the setting of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path and an absolutely sweet picture from Wayne Reynolds.

Check it out.

And thanks again for all of your support.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing, LLC

Dire Bare

Legend
Erik Mona said:
Folks,

On behalf of the entire Paizo family, I wanted to thank all of you for the many generous comments you've made about us and our work on the magazines. Thanks especially to those of you who have jumped aboard the Good Ship Pathfinder. You're in for a treat.

We've just posted the first installment of the new DAILY Pathfinder Blog, with a sneak peak at the setting of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path and an absolutely sweet picture from Wayne Reynolds.

Check it out.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing, LLC

I am completely devastated at the cancellation of Dragon and Dungeon magazines, but I support Paizo and already have my subscription to Pathfinder set up (errr, or soon will once Paizo Customer Service replies to my confused email, I'm sure all's good).

Nothing can replace Dragon and Dungeon. But Pathfinder does sound exceedingly cool. You Paizo guys rock the house!

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Oh, sure. Try to lure us with quality products from seasoned hands that bring adventure and intrigue while drawing on myths from our own legends for inspiration. You think that's going to do it Erik? Well, do ya, punk?

Bah. I'm picking up my dice and going back to Synnibarr.

Looking forward to it man!

Nlogue

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Folks,

Check it out.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing, LLC

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! The cover art for issue 2 you have posted on the blog is the most evocative piece of fantasy art I've seen in a long while. Instantly makes me want to get my game on. Fantastic stuff!

Wik

First Post
Added it to my favourites. Who knows? Maybe I'll even run the thing.

Edit: Oh, and Erik - why not change the look a bit? I mean, you're no longer "core" D&D... I think it'd be kinda cool if critters in the book had their own "look" as opposed to the "D&D" look that we've seen in DRAGON. Just my two cents - the artwork there is great... I just think it could be even better if PATHFINDER had it's own "look".

P.S. - why do I keep thinking of that stupid movie that just came out? Oh, yeah. Right.

;)

DonTadow

First Post
Erik,

Thank you. I am glad that finally you guys are producing an a reference source that I can utilize. I loved reading Dragon and Dungeon but like many DMs, found it difficult to use in game without it becoming quite cumbersome. I am looking forward to the new electronic product. I hope you'll be on hand at gencon to sign my last copies of dragon and dungeon.

Remove ads