OUT OF THE ABYSS Preorders Live

Both Amazon and Barnes & Noble both now allow you to pre-order Out of the Abyss for $49.96. Both have the already-confirmed release date of September 15th, 2015. Out of the Abyss is the seventh studio album released by the band Manilla Road. Oh, it's also the upcoming hardcover adventure, part of the Rage of Demons storyline, produced for WotC by Green Ronin. "The demon lords have been summoned from the Abyss and players must descend into the Underdark with the iconic hero Drizzt Do’Urden to stop the chaos before it threatens the surface." (thanks to Charles Akins for the scoop).

Both Amazon and Barnes & Noble both now allow you to pre-order Out of the Abyss for $49.96. Both have the already-confirmed release date of September 15th, 2015. Out of the Abyss is the seventh studio album released by the band Manilla Road. Oh, it's also the upcoming hardcover adventure, part of the Rage of Demons storyline, produced for WotC by Green Ronin. "The demon lords have been summoned from the Abyss and players must descend into the Underdark with the iconic hero Drizzt Do’Urden to stop the chaos before it threatens the surface." (thanks to Charles Akins for the scoop).

pming

Legend
*sigh*

So basically the PC's get to be sidekicks to Drizz't so that he can stop the demon invasion... well, unless Drizz't is being carried on a litter because he's in a coma, and only his ritual sacrifice at some ancient underdark temple can close the demon gates and send Grazzit, FrazUrbLuu and Kostitche back to the Abyss. If that's the case...sign me up! ;)

Nope. Definitely passing on this one.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
*sigh*

So basically the PC's get to be sidekicks to Drizz't so that he can stop the demon invasion... well, unless Drizz't is being carried on a litter because he's in a coma, and only his ritual sacrifice at some ancient underdark temple can close the demon gates and send Grazzit, FrazUrbLuu and Kostitche back to the Abyss. If that's the case...sign me up! ;)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

No, Drizzt doesn't particularly feature in the RPG products. He'll mainly be in comics and other tie-in stuff.

*sigh*

^_^

Paul L. Ming

They've already confirmed that the PCs will be the big heroes for the tabletop game, and that Drizzt plays a larger part in Sword Coast Legends.

Drizz't hate is overrated. I'll be snagging this just to plunder it for all the cool demon stuff...but am still a bit bemused that I now have to wait four months for a new D&D book to buy. The agony.....!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads