Starfinder STARFINDER Miniature Starships Peek

Remember I mentioned a line of Starfinder prepainted plastic miniatures from Ninja Division? Well, here's a quick peak at them, straight from GAMA. These are not final. Ninja Division will also be producing minis for Starfinder characters, as well as starships.

C6-t7hEVAAAaGb_.jpg

SaveSave

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skelton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skelton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.

Ninja Division is the name of the miniatures company, not the spaceships.

Davelozzi

Explorer
Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skeleton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.

I could be wrong, but I think Ninja Division is just the name of the company making the minis, not the name of this starship fleet or whatever.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases