Paizo Has A New Website!

Paizo's website has been given an enormous update, redesigning it significantly. The previous design, which had been in place for about 15 years, has been replaced with a more modern, streamlined design.

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.32.08.png

Reactions have been generally positive (though one user did report it took them ten minutes to find the forums - they're under Community -> Forums, for anybody else having difficulties). Anyhow, the overall look is much sleeker and more modern, although it may take some getting used to.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
More modern, maybe. But more streamlined? Not so sure. I’m already having to go to more pages to check my active threads in Community, so it’s not more streamlined from that perspective.

Long due.
There's still a lot of pages and sections in the back end that seem to keep the old formatting. And there's still a lot of glitches, like the spacing when you hit the top banner on a desktop computer rather than a tablet or mobile device. (It almost seems optimised more for 800x600 than my current larger resolution.)

PMárk

Explorer
I'm getting sick of the word "streamlined"...

It's not an attack on the article's writer, or on the page (I actually more or less like it, It's better, IMO, than the WotC one).

But some words are really-really gotten overused in the past several years (or a decade...) and one of them is "streamlined".

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases