Paizo Has A New Website!

Paizo's website has been given an enormous update, redesigning it significantly. The previous design, which had been in place for about 15 years, has been replaced with a more modern, streamlined design.

Paizo's website has been given an enormous update, redesigning it significantly. The previous design, which had been in place for about 15 years, has been replaced with a more modern, streamlined design.

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.32.08.png

Reactions have been generally positive (though one user did report it took them ten minutes to find the forums - they're under Community -> Forums, for anybody else having difficulties). Anyhow, the overall look is much sleeker and more modern, although it may take some getting used to.

Doesn't work very well for mobile, in my android I touch the community drop down, but it doesn't give me a menu, just takes me to a blank community page

Starfox

Hero
I greatly preferred the old, clean design over this smoke and mirrors approach where it hard to find anything. The search cannot even find an adventure by name!

Koloth

First Post
Another so called 'Modern' click happy website designed to look good on mobile that forgets about desktops. The second carousel menu is one product per click. Come on, get serious. One click should show new products equal to the number displayed.

Let me click on Pathfinder and go to a everything pathfinder page rather then the 'new and shiny' have to pick the exact thing you want here thing.

Has the look and feel of being designed by an artistic web designer and not tested for ease of use by normal people on real world machines.

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
It took me years to finally get used to the original to where it was functional... Now I have to relearn their website all over again that Looks better, but functionally isn't any better, and in some ways is worse.

But it is prettier.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Reactions have been generally positive (though one user did report it took them ten minutes to find the forums - they're under Community -> Forums, for anybody else having difficulties). Anyhow, the overall look is much sleeker and more modern, although it may take some getting used to.

I just did the same thing, but there's nothing under community that resembles forums.

Community
Paizo Golem Logo
About Paizo
Contact Us
Careers
Press
Release Schedule
Where to Buy
Retailer Portal
Archive

No Forum link.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just did the same thing, but there's nothing under community that resembles forums.

Community
Paizo Golem Logo
About Paizo
Contact Us
Careers
Press
Release Schedule
Where to Buy
Retailer Portal
Archive

No Forum link.

forums.jpg