A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Patlin

Explorer
Looking back, unless I missed one (entirely possible) I haven't given an xp award since the new folks joined up.

Combat xp, Chimey Ambush
5th level: 750
4th level: 800
3rd level: 900

Combat xp, Merrow Guard Room
5th level: 375
4th level: 400
3rd level: 450

Combat xp, Advanced Merrow, Trap & Wizard
5th level: 625
4th level: 667
3rd level: 750

Time xp 7/16/6 to 9/16/6
5th: 500 xp
4th: 400 xp
3rd: 300 xp

I'll process these numbers a bit more in my next post.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
Patlin said:
Looking back, unless I missed one (entirely possible) I haven't given an xp award since the new folks joined up.

Combat xp, Chimey Ambush
5th level: 750
4th level: 800
3rd level: 900

You had already given these XP here If the numbers are right, I am 4th level... does we level in the middle of the dungeon or we await for being outside and having time to rest?[/SBLOCK]

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus dives through the fireball, avoiding the worst of the explosion and reaches Ducane's side. The words of a healing prayer are on his lips, but he can see that he is too late. His eyes grow wide and he doubles over, nearly ready to sick up. He murmurs, "That's not right. That's not how it's supposed to be. Adventures are supposed to be fun." He instead moves over and heals Jack. "Let's get out of here, maybe we can find someone who can help Ducane."

Velmont

First Post
Opale see Duncane falling to the ground. Better him than me she thinks. Now that the wizard seems to run away, she quicly run on the other side of the room and try to reach the lever used by teh merrow and play with it, in hope the door will open again.

Patlin

Explorer
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]

You had already given these XP here If the numbers are right, I am 4th level... does we level in the middle of the dungeon or we await for being outside and having time to rest?[/SBLOCK]

I thought I had missed something. Glad the numbers were the same both times, though! Revision coming up...

You'll need to rest before leveling up.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
Combat xp, Merrow Guard Room
5th level: 375
4th level: 400
3rd level: 450

Combat xp, Advanced Merrow, Trap & Wizard
5th level: 625
4th level: 667
3rd level: 750

Time xp 7/16/6 to 9/16/6
5th: 500 xp
4th: 400 xp
3rd: 300 xp

I'll process these numbers a bit more in my next post.

Total xp
5th:375+625+500=1,500 xp
4th:400+667+400=1,467 xp
3rd:450+750+300=1,500 xp

re: Death Penalties

Ducane's death will reduce him to 1/2 way through 3rd level. That's 4,500 xp. Adding in 1,500 xp to that, he will bounce back up to 4th level. Sorry about the death, man... I hate death penalties and wouldn't apply them if LEW didn't require me too, but at least you won't have to reduce Ducane a level.

Edit: Hmm. My math doesn't quite work. Let me fix that:

Everyone take a 100 xp bonus on that last combat. It was something of a doozy...

Xael

First Post
Patlin said:
Sorry about the death, man... I hate death penalties and wouldn't apply them if LEW didn't require me too, but at least you won't have to reduce Ducane a level.
OOC: Naw, your games a meatgrinders and I knew it when I joined, and 4 levels in a year is pretty badass anyway. I'm more worried about the money than XP (Ducane's about back where Zack is). LEW characters tend to be pretty broke and this is not helping.

Patlin

Explorer
Xael said:
I'm more worried about the money than XP (Ducane's about back where Zack is). LEW characters tend to be pretty broke and this is not helping.

ooc: Well, there's a reason none of the Merrow carry cash on their persons... hold on a bit longer. ;)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I am quite sure we can gather 1000 gp, so you will be able to be reincanated :) Hey, look at that, teh spell tells that you don,t lose your feat and skills, so you will only lose 1 skill point from your present stats (as you will regain your 4th level as a new race, so without your human bonus skill each level)... sure you can always end as a kobold... but you could also be a bigbear :p [/SBLOCK]

Remove ads