A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Patlin's adventures - You never know what race you might be at the end. :) But I agree that the extra XP makes it more than worth it. Definitely an exciting combat. Planus leveled too after this new experience. Up to fourth level, but Ducane is still way ahead of him in levels/year.

Patlin

Explorer
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]I am quite sure we can gather 1000 gp, so you will be able to be reincanated :) Hey, look at that, teh spell tells that you don,t lose your feat and skills, so you will only lose 1 skill point from your present stats (as you will regain your 4th level as a new race, so without your human bonus skill each level)... sure you can always end as a kobold... but you could also be a bigbear :p [/SBLOCK]

Of course, finding a high level Druid could be problematic... you might instead choose to head north to the towers... and even if you do use reincarnate, he might very well wind up human. :)

Velmont

First Post
Patlin said:
Of course, finding a high level Druid could be problematic... you might instead choose to head north to the towers... and even if you do use reincarnate, he might very well wind up human. :)

OOC: The big question is how much time it would take, and how much time we could waste... the Merrow won't await us.

Patlin

Explorer
Velmont said:
OOC: The big question is how much time it would take, and how much time we could waste... the Merrow won't await us.

Too true. I suppose the big decision that needs to be made is whether you are going to pursue Ducane's reincarnation/raising immediately, or try to finish the module without him.

You feel you must be close to the end, but the horrible creature leading the Merrow awaits you...

Velmont

First Post
"We are stuck..." tells Opale, showing a bit of despair in his voice. And we have one dead and many weaken persons. She looks at the other. "If no one have a better idea, it seems we will need to heal ourselves and follow that wizard."

Patlin

Explorer
Velmont said:
"If no one have a better idea, it seems we will need to heal ourselves and follow that wizard."

If you're going to do that, I'll need all casters to post what spells they have remaining. Did I mention "horrible" yet? It might be ill advised to proceed unless you are at or near full strength.

SlagMortar

First Post
"No matter what way we we go, we have to get through one of these gates. I say we head back to the rope, shimmy back up and lick our wounds for a bit, and come back tomorrow. I can feel Mongrel's blessings fading."

Edit: Regarding Planus's spells, see a couple posts above when Planus healed Ducane Jack.

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: At least he's still got invisibility so maybe he could might be able to pull a Bilbo and sneak out. :) But he wouldn't do that. Probably. :)

Remove ads