Supers20 Q&A

mikelaff

Explorer
So far I am LOVING d20 supers, I had been using M&M system for awhile, but this flows so much better and combat feels more authentic.

Just curious - aside from Chucks conversions, anyone know of links to any famous toon write-ups in d20 Supers?

I am building a world of mixed DC/Marvel for my PC's to run around in. The converts Vig did helped alot with scale of Super to super. Just seeing if anyone else has seen any other examples.

I don't have anything like that....but I've been working on some adventures for Supers20 and I've got a lot of NPCs, many of whom bare at least a passing resemblance to some famous comic characters.

If you've got any specific requests - I might have an NPC on my hard drive that fits the bill...

Brutorz Bill

First Post
I don't have anything like that....but I've been working on some adventures for Supers20 and I've got a lot of NPCs, many of whom bare at least a passing resemblance to some famous comic characters.

If you've got any specific requests - I might have an NPC on my hard drive that fits the bill...

How about The Vision???
Thx,
Bill

kroh

First Post
AS far as follow on books for Supers20...

We will be seeing:
  • Villain or Allies Books
  • Campaign support for the upcoming, "Dark Future"
  • more supers dispatches (the current ones are great)

Just wondering...

Regards,
Walt

Vigilance

Explorer
The Vision circa Avengers 57 (Tank 10): HD 10d12+60; HP 140; Init +1; Spd 30 ft; Defense 18, flatfooted 17 (+1 Dex, +7 Class); BAB +7; Atk +12 melee (2d6+5 NL, unarmed), or +8 ranged (6d4+0, energy blast); SQ Resilience, 6 DR physical, 9 DR physical 3 DR energy with Density Increase; AL Henry Pym, Simon Williams (later Wanda Maximoff, The Avengers); SV Fort +13, Ref +6, Will +3, Rec +13; Rep +9; Str 20, Dex 12, Con 22, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 8.
Background: Adventurer
Occupation: Super Team: Perks 2+2 power stunts (Bulletproof, Inside Out, Lighter than Air, Professional Reputation)
Hobby: Medicine
Skills: Athletics 4 (+10), Computers 13 (+15), Engineering 13 (+15), Influence 0 (-6/+4 for Intimidation), Leadership 2 (-4), Legal 2 (+4), Medicine 4 (+4), Perception 4 (+4), Power Control 13 (+19), Stealth 13 (+14), Unarmed 13 (+19), Vehicles 15 (+16), Weapons 4 (+10)
Feats: Armor, Blast (Energy), Density Increase, Desolidification, Life Support, Superhuman Constitution, Superhuman Strength, Power Level x6
Access/Contacts/Followers: Complete Access (Avengers ID Card), Supply Contact (The Avengers): 23 Wealth (Avengers Stipend)
Wealth: 11
Possessions: None
Character Disadvantages: Nemesis: Ultron 5 (DSR 5), Hideous Appearance (DSR 5)

mikelaff

Explorer
The Vision circa Avengers 57 (Tank 10): QUOTE]

Ohh MAN!!! Thanks!
I've got the Supers20 Rules, but haven't had time to really get into them like I want too. Having examples likes this really helps me to get my head around what you can do.
Thanks!
Bill

Damn - well Chuck beat me to the punch.
You can't get much better than the author of the system - so I'll consider myself scooped on this one.

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Hey quick - if you're knocking out requests - any chance of seeing a Nova Centurion?

I'd like to see a Nova Centurion as well. I'm loving the new Guardians of the Galaxy series, as well as, the new Nova series!
Another question...
can the rules do a Green Lantern Corpsman??
Oh and another question.... Sorry, for bombarding you.
Any plans to release Supers20 in print form?

Remove ads