Supers20 Q&A

Vigilance

Explorer
Hi Chuck,

One more question:

I know that Perks can be used at 1/2 Skill Ranks. Can Power Stunts be used at 1/2 effectiveness as well?

No, but you can use the "virtual perk" skill use of the Power Control skill to temporarily simulate a perk you don't have.

Vigilance

Explorer
Is Dark Future still due for release at the end of this month? Looks like a really fun campaign!

We decided to do a long-ish GTA-esque Modern20 adventure first, then Dark Future, since between the dispatches we're going to have 6 weeks of super-y stuff coming out, we thought it might be a little more balanced.

Sorry about that.

Brutorz Bill

First Post
I picked up Supers20 and the Whispers in the Dark adventure yesterday. Still studying them, but really like what I see so far.
Thanks,
Bill

kroh

First Post
Just wanted to direct everyone's attention to the latest dispatch for Modern20/Supers20, which is free!

Check it out.

WOW! It really is Christmas in July! Thanks for the free-ness and the great products that have been top notch. RPG Objects has been Throwing down the gaming goodness!

Nicely done!

Regards,
Walt

Vigilance

Explorer
WOW! It really is Christmas in July! Thanks for the free-ness and the great products that have been top notch. RPG Objects has been Throwing down the gaming goodness!

Nicely done!

Regards,
Walt

Thanks man :)

Truth is, there wasn't enough new content in this to justify charging for it.

All the material in this book had previously appeared in the Small Arms for WWII that we did for d20 Modern, all I did was add Strength Minimums and alter the damage appropriately to bring the weapons in line with Modern20.

So we were going to comp the book to people who had bought the d20M WWII book anyway, so we just decided to let EVERYONE have it for free. When in doubt, we tend to err on the side of giving people a little too much value, rather than have anyone feel cheated.

Remove ads