When is GenCon UK this year?

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Gen Con UK

Well Gen Con is on from the 8th to 11th of August about the same as last year and going by that Gen Con UK should be mid October like last year too, but why don't WoC put up details in thier website for the UK version too.. grrrrrr
Luckily I'm off over the big water to Gen Con this year.. :) And as excited as a tango fuelled monkey about it...

Zander

Explorer
I don't know when UK Gen Con is this year, but I thought I'd give this thread a bump. :)

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say around the same time as last year.

(Hello, Krusty! ;) Hope all is well.)

Hey Zander mate! :)

Zander said:
(Hello, Krusty! ;) Hope all is well.)

I'm doing great, thanks for asking! Hope you and yours are well!?

I can't let another UK Gencon slide by without attending! Although I plan on coming over to London well before that, fingers crossed! ;)

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
GEN CON UK 2002 ?????????

I spoke to one of the RPGA reps tonight and...

WoC havn't even confirmed there wil be a GenCon UK as yet according to him!!!!!!!

Whats that all about!!

Don21584

First Post
Gen Con

*is going to the US Gen Con this year*
Too bad I only found out about Gen Con last year. I went to last year's, and this year is the last time they'll be in Milwaukee. Oh well, guess that means I'll have to hoard the money to get everything I want...

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
GenCon Bound

Too right Curtis, mentioned it a while ago in the TG mails, so you you'll be able to meet me in person after all these long months.. lol..
Are we all getting in the same place from TG do you know.. mail me anyway if you know any details about TEAM TG's plans Curtis

Remove ads