M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Patlin

Explorer
Tor glances over as Charlarn tends to the most wounded party members, and wonders if Phyrah's bounty will be enough to fully restore the battered group. Trusting that Charlarn will know best how to distribute the blessings his god provides, he says nothing.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn sits with his book in his lap memorizing spells in the early morning thankful to be alive having been knocked unconscious twice the day previous. "So any ideas on where to go now? With more time now that we are not being followed by an army we should start looking for Irene and Jezibel. Anyone want to help me search the trail up from the beach for signs of horse tracks?” says Tenebrynn. Then he will head out of the keep towards the trail they followed and spend a while searching for tracks (Search +6, taking 20).

orsal

LEW Judge
As Charlarn invokes the Searcher's aid in healing the most injured party members, Nurlan brings out his wand. "Who else needs healing before facing whatever dangers await us today?"

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Barbarian 2

Somac heaves a great sigh of relief as the cleric's healing power courses through his body.

"Thank you so much, priest," says the barbarian with a respectful tone.

Somac thinks to himself that if Phyrah continues to bestow her healing power upon him, he may have to convert. He then feels a pang of guilt and fear, and mutters a few words of prayer to his god Grendath. 'What would the men of my tribe think?' he wonders.

"Tenebrynn, I would gladly search with you. However, I am missing my greatsord sorely. I need to re-visit the armory here, and see what I can pillage for myself."

Somac then wanders back to the armory if anyone will go with him.

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan touches first Tor, then Tenebrynn, with the wand, each time uttering the same command word, "Lehishtako!". Then he pauses and says, in response to Tenebrynn and Somac, "Of course, the horse and I will come search too.

Manzanita

First Post
Upon searching the party finds what remained of food and weapons have been taken. There is nothing of obvious value left in the moathouse. The part you've explored, anyway.

Feel free to roll those cures yourselves; I not in a position to do it myself at the moment. I will soon, though, if you don't

Remove ads