M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan, human bard 3

"Maybe Ashnar and I could each take a half watch. I could take the first half-watch, he could take the last, and the rest of you could stagger your shifts so two people are up at all times."

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, Nurlan and Charlan starts. Each two hours, there is a change. Nurlan will be replace by Somac. Charlan by me. Somac by Tor. Me by Tenebrynn. Tor by Ashnar. Nurlan and Ashnar have both half watch, the others have full, and the two bookworms will be able to study at the end of the night, and I don't think it takes more than two hours to prepare yourself, so at least one of them will be aware at some time. Seems nice with that? If so, I'll get some sleep now, because my night will be cut in two."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Charlarn pulls out an vial of ink and a ink pen. Then he retrieves some parchment from his pack. Then he starts writing down what has happened to the group. Once that is done, he puts away his writing materials and reaches into his pouch for his panpipes. He doesn't play, but practices his fingering.

Manzanita

First Post
The moathouse does seem to be still empty. The night passes uneventfully. Everyone heals per their level.

HP count: Somac 9/25, Charlarn 14/20, Rinaldo 9/23, Tenebrynn 9/18, Tor 11/24. Nurlan and Ashnar full

Velmont

First Post
As the sun starts to shine on Rinaldo face, he opens the eyes. "Already?" He moans. He difficultly wake up and grabs some dries ration out of his backpack. "I hate the taste of those things. Lack taste." He grabs a small bag of spice out of his backpack and put a bit on it. He chew a bit. "Even spices doesn't seems to make them better this morning." As he sees the others are awaking, he asks "Do we want to leave early, or do I put some water to boil?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Charlarn stretches as he awakens. "How did everyone rest?"
Velmont said:
As (Rinaldo) sees the others are awaking, he asks "Do we want to leave early, or do I put some water to boil?"
"We need to prepare our spells for the coming day. Feel free to put a pot on the fire." Charlarn plays his panpipes for a few minutes to greet the start of a new day. The cleric eats some trail rations. "I wish we had time to get fresh food." He then prays for his spells. Once his prayers to Phyrah are complete, he casts cure moderate wounds on Somac (heals 2d8+3) and cure light wounds on Rinaldo. (heals 1d8+3)

Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light, mending;
1-bless, cure light wounds, protection from evil, sanctuary*;
2-cure moderate wounds, locate object*, status.
*Domain spell.

HP: 14/20

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo put some water on the fire, and adds some herbs to do an infusion. As he feels wounds closing as Charlan touch him, he gives him some of the infusion. "Thanks. Here, it will give you some energies."

Remove ads