Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Capt. Archimedes

On his action: Archimedes will set his blaster rifle to Stun and fire upon the guy.
Attack Bonus +7 (3 base, + 2 dex, +1 masterwork, +1 point-blank shot)
Stun DC = 20 (18 base, + 1 masterwork, +1 point-blank shot)

Puzzled, but well-trained Archimedes thinks: What the heck just happened? He growls, "You dare to call ME a REBEL!?! You traitorous scum! You address a fully trained and ARMED StormTrooper! That insult will be your last!"

Last edited:

DralonXitz

First Post
Dralon jumps back, his Blaster already drawn as he aims at the man's skull and softly speaks, "See ya bud.". He then clicks the trigger, with the Gun set to kill.

+4 To Attack

Last edited:

Am I dealing with rank amateurs? Everything falls apart so quickly without effective leadership.

"Daxon! Don't let these ingrates roil you! Act like you've got a pair!"

(OOC: Tyrcus will step back, draw his Blaster and Inspire Confidence on Daxon.)

yangnome

First Post
When he saw the Commander hit the private, Devlin was surprised by the rash reaction. He suspected the private as well, but had been looking for more evidence before taking action. His surprise changed to amusement as the Commander told him how Devlin wold interrogate him...

broken bones? not nearly as effective as needles placed in the spinal cord and much more messy. Clearly the Commander hadn't worked with the ISB before. Then again, had his aptitude been high enough he'd be in the ISB and wouldn't be flying the tin cans.

When he heard the private call to the general, his fears about the rash action came true. Clearly this wasn't the direction things needed to proceed. Oh well, the kid deserved what he got anyway, look at his uniform and his demeanor. Anger welled up in Devlin at the thought of being called a rebel. He stepped forward and kicked the private in the ribs, then spit on him.

Watch who you are addressing before throwing such accusations around you impudent worm!

Everything else will be straightened out with the general in due time.

Last edited:

Veritas

First Post
With the young soldier being handled by the others, Rannick turns his attention to the perimeter. Any moment soldiers were going to come through the doors of the hanger, potentially opening fire on them. [ooc: is there more than one door into the hanger?]

He runs over to the door the soldier came through, and checks the corridor there. The last thing he wants to do is to make it seem like the soldier's lie is in any way the truth. The best way to diffuse the situation is to act normal... however, he remains on guard with his rifle ready.

((Devlin: Note that the Private has stood up...your unarmed strike against him is an 8. It misses. I'm tempted to roll an attack on the spit, too ;)))

The young officer managed to step to the side, out of the way of Devlin's foot. He still had a bit of a surprised expression on his face, though it was slowly hardening into determination.

((Joric: Providing Daxson with a +2 to saves and +1 to attack/damage.
Rannick: The door is a fairly large blast door, but its the only one there. The door is closed, but opening it shows a long boring looking corridor that's currently empty.
Archimedes: Note that damage bonuses do not add to Stun DC, so its only an 18 save. Attack against the Private is a 21. It hits...but he passes his Fort save, so no stun.))

The blue rings extended out from Achimedes' blaster rifle, engulfing the young Private but not actually taking him down. Beyond a short dazed look that crossed his face, the stun blast didn't seem to affect him.

((Dralon: Attack is a 25...critical hit. The Private takes 18 WP damage. He's dead.))

Despite the misses of his comrades, Dralon's shot is placed perfectly. It hits Private Kardon straight in the face, shutting out any scream of pain from the man as he is sent onto his back, a small trail of smoke rising from his horribly ruined and burnt face.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
The Other Librarian said:
"Nice shot Dralon. With accuracy like that, perhaps you should have been a stormtrooper."

OOC: That's too funny, is that supposed to be a joke? :lol:

"Indeed. Now, I don't consider myself unintelligent commander, but what the heck just happened... That maggot just called us rebels. Is it possible that a mistake has been made?"

As the Commander looks at Archimedes he adds, hastily, "...not that he didn't deserve to die. I myself felt the Emperor's will guiding my shot, even if he did shrug it off."

Veritas

First Post
"The hallway is clear, Commander." Rannick reports "But I don't expect that to last. What are your orders?"

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
I suggest we stand in place. If we prepare to fight, it will only confirm the private's accusations in their mind. It will be much easier to explain his treason if we proceed calmly.

Devlin looks up at the doorway, then back to the others.

At the moment, I do not trust anyone here. That doesn't mean we can kill the lot of them however. We must proceed with caution though. Check everything you are told and then double check it. I meant what I said before. If there are three known traitors here, there are probably more that have not yet been exposed. The traitors could be anyone we talk to, they could be everyone we talk to.

Last edited:

Remove ads