The Gods Hate Us

deadestdai

First Post
**OOC: Did Pabsit see which rock exactly had the spell cast upon it? If so he'll fire an arrow at it (+5 arrow "has" to be able to smash a rock. I hope.) +34 att 1d6+13+1d6 dam. If not, then he's going to shuffle in his bag of holding to get a potion of invisibility and swig it down.**

guedo79

Explorer
Lousin quick draws his sword and holds it in front of himself. He takes a step forward turning this sword sideways, "I don't want to do this. Do not force my hand."

(OCC: 5 foot step to 7E. Total defense AC 35)

((Yes, Pabsit did see what he thinks was the rock that the spell was cast on. His attack beats the AC, but there's a 20% miss chance. Still passes and deals 23 damage to the rock.))

Despite the darkness, Pabsit's arrow finds its mark easily. The arrow impacted with the rock, and in a strange moment, the darkness seeemed to implode on itself just as the rock shattered.

Yet again, they stood within the light of the sun, and the Giant looked both surprised and angered by this.

((Next round...again, most actions will probably rely on the Giant's, so we may want to go ahead and get Baril's and Toryn's before anyone else's. That is, unless you'll do the same thing no matter what or don't mind changing actions. :)))

Zerth

First Post
Baril

(OOC: Actually, Baril delayed last turn. My new Initiative is 13, just after Pabsit.)

Last rounds delayed action: When Pabsit's arrow breaks the darkness, Baril casts True Strike and sneaks closer to the giant [to G3]. (Hide +36, if new check is required.)

Last edited:

Juggernaut

First Post
Toryn draws a small peice of Parchment from his belt pouch. With his right hand he holds the parchment straight out in front of him and exclaims in a loud and powerful voice, "Ohh Great Protector, please help protect me by deflecting any blows that may come my way!" With that he drops the peice of parchment. As it touches the ground at his feet, a flash of shimmering light momentarily outlines his body and then almost immediately dissipates.

(Casting Shield of Faith.... AC is now 41 vs Giants, 37 vs all others)

With the darkness gone, the Giant looked surprised and nearly panicked. His expression hardened suddenly and he uttered quick, indistinguishable word. At that, his outline seemed to fade out of focus, making it harder to tell exactly where the world started and the Giant began.

With that, he started towards the one who had ruined his previous spell, running towards Pabsit and looking ready to step on the small frog-man.

((For clarity, Giant is now next to Pabsit. Actions for everyone else?))

deadestdai

First Post
Eyes widening at the prospect of massive invisible feet flattening him, the little Grippli leaps for all he is worth toward the town wall
Tumble +17
, landing in a tight roll and reaching into his bag for his dust of appearance, which he'll spread out before him (In the direction he thinks that giant is, or will follow) so that all may see this supposedly elusive target.

Zerth

First Post
Baril

Bah! Why did they have to lure it so far? My daggers are not effective from this range. Well, I'm not getting down from here and revealing myself, so you're on your own, busters!

Baril curses silently for losing his spell for nothing and keeps an eye on the surroundings. (Spot +15) Is the gate open? If not, does he see, where it can be opened?

Also, if Baril can spot some of the local guardsmen, he will use his ring and change his appearance to resemble them.

Last edited:

Remove ads