The Gods Hate Us

guedo79

Explorer
Lou unhooks his chains and catchs up to Oskar, "We may more then just a fight ahead of us. Keep you eyes peeled for an ambush. I don't trust these gods no matter who's side they are on."

Zerth

First Post
Baril

Warnings, words of mystery... This will be more challenging, than I thought. Too much? Never.

Baril pulls the hood of his cloak over head. "Hah! So much for godly advice. We must solve this ourselves, there is no other way."

The gypsy walks after the others towards the town looming ahead.

deadestdai

First Post
I knew it, a bored elemental sticking it's bulbous nose where it shouldn't.

Pabsit also continues to the town, though keeping his weapon in his hands incase there is a frigid welcome.

As the group approaches the walls of the town ahead, it soon becomes apparent that fortress might not even correctly identify the extent of the wall. No buildings could be seen beyond it, as the wall was nearly twice as high as most buildings tended to be. It was heavy looking, large blocks of stone plated with what looked to be iron. The main gate was solid iron, a dull black against the sun. Along the tops of the walls, a small amount of movement could be seen, but it was too far up to identify what it was moving.

Zerth

First Post
Baril

Baril walks closer, but makes sure he is at least some steps behind the rest of the party. As they get closer to the fortified city he looks up to the tops of walls and tries to identify, who or what is moving up there. (Spot +15)

guedo79

Explorer
Lousin

Lousin approaches the wall and looks down the wall in both directions looking for a gate or markings. He then approaches the wall looking for hand holds incase the need to climb arises. Once everyone has had a chance to catch up and look things over he's going to head to the right looking for a gate or guard shack.

Last edited:

Juggernaut

First Post
Walking behind the group shaking his head Toryn calls out, "Guys I don't think this is such a good idea. Maybe we should heed the warning that was given to us... Whatever it was supposed to mean."

guedo79

Explorer
Lousin

"I want to find a nice Inn and put my feet up if only for a day or so. If we skip this town becuase of a warning then we might as well live in the wood. I will not become a hermit becuase of your fears."

Last edited:

Remove ads