The Gods Hate Us

Juggernaut

First Post
Toryn shivers, and tries to shake the coldness from around him. "Who or what are you? or Who sent you? And waddaya want?" asks the half-frightened, half-angered dwarf looking around scatteredly.

"Show my face?" the voice mocked with a strange echoing laugh, "Have I not already? To ask such questions shows that I am right..." it weaved around Toryn again, but not so coldy this time, "One must think with thier brain, not with thier might."

Juggernaut

First Post
Toryn, with a puzzled look on his face, says,"Could it be...?"

Believing that he is correct in his assumption, Toryn puts his weapon away as he kneels, and bows his head. "What brings you out of your sanctuary? Especially this far west, m'Lady?"

Toryn thinks, This has to be either the Guardian of the Watchtower of the East or one of her servants... either way, proper respect is due.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Ruslan yawns, feigning boredom.*

"It's obvious this fog-brained buffoon will not get the point before next week, so let's go inside and get away from his imbecile nattering," Ruslan says, starting to walk toward the gate. However, as Toryn falls to his knees, Ruslan rolls his eyes. He now bows his head for this creature to lop it off! I hope it happens too, the man is a dreadful bore with no imagination and no sense of self-preservation.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
Lousin drops to one knee as Ruslan fully kneels. "Are you here to give us a blessing, Guardian of the Watchtower of the East? Do you know why we have be come the God's game?"

deadestdai

First Post
Pabsit blinks once and then twice as first the dwarf kneels and then Lousin.

This is no Godling. Merrrely a playful element borrred of it's daily chorrrres. The Grippli's eyes narrow and he pulls "Widow's Tongue" from his quiver and readies himself for an attack.

Zerth

First Post
Baril

What is that creature? Obviously, it is not threatening us, but it hasn't yet told anything I didn't already know myself.

"If you are going to say something, wisp of wind, do it. I know, we are walking into a trap, but at least it'll be fun," the gypsy says smiling mysteriously. "Give us a better alternative, if you can. Spare your warnings - using brains is forsaken in this group."

Lefferts

First Post
Oskar folds his arms over his chest and impatiently waits for the fog creature to either make a move or explain itself.

The fog seemed to be spreading out, fading in the way it had appeared at first. Softly, along another short gust of wind, the voice spoke again, "Traps not fun when trapped are the traps..."

The wind picked up again, spun a cold air around all of them, and then a strong gust shot off past them, leaving them as they'd been before.

Remove ads