The Gods Hate Us

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ruslan Bonescriber, male human Necromancer 17

"We don't need to 'seduce them with my love of undeath,' Pasbit. We only need to make it seem as if they have a traitor in their own ranks. If we do not have time for subtlety, then I can simple cause a little terror within their walls, and then they will be far more disorganized when they come to harass us, if they dare at all," Ruslan points out forcefully.

Last edited:

Juggernaut

First Post
"Personally I do not think the killing of innocent people is necessary. Just be the gods want to kill us does not justify us killing people randomly," says Toryn.

"And to answer you," he says as he turns back toward Baril. "Before you even asked your question I said that I wasn't sure that the Protector or any of the Guardians would be willing to help us. However there is already some animosity betweem them and the other deities. So it may not be a stretch that they would help a group of mortals against the other deities since they are the most human of the gods, plus they do reside on our plane. I do not see where it would hurt to request assistance of some sort from them. Seems a bit less harmful than entering a town and slaughtering the innocent citizens."

"I mean it's not going to feed your bloodlust Baril, but it will be much less harmful to many more people. Right Lou?" points out the dwarf as he looks to the Human who is more in line with his beliefs. "We need to decide what to do. If no one else has any other options, do we attack this town, be it head on or covertly, do we attempt to recruit some assistance from the Protector, or do we just move along to the next town? So waddaya say guys? Lou? Oskar? Pabsit?"

guedo79

Explorer
Lousin

"An attack will not sooth the anger of the gods. I say we approach the town. The worse that can happen is we get turned away. After all we've been through we still live. I do not fear one more town."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Cowards," Ruslan growls at Toryn and Lousin. "After being chased from town to town and attacked with little provocation, you have no desire to throw even a little dissention into the ranks of our enemies? You're content to simply be chased from town to town like filthy gypsies? Have you no pride?"

Lefferts

First Post
Oskar yells,"I have had enough of this arguing!" He continues, "I am going into town. If you come, fine. If not, fine. I want a beer and some answers. I plan to get both."

Juggernaut

First Post
"The people of this town have done nothing to you!! Approach the town, and kill those that oppose you. I have no problem with that. Waltzing into town and killing random individuals, or sneaking up on innocents and slaughtering them is what I have a problem with. Cowardice is not a trait that I possess. Calling us names is not going to sway us to your way of thinking, Ruslan. I am as much a coward as you are a moron. I have much pride and that is exactly why I will not stoop to the level of becoming a murderer," Toryn replies, glaring up at the necromancer.

"Let's go, Oskar," he says in Dwarven as he turns toward the other dwarf, then towards town.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Bah! You know they will find us in some mysterious way, no matter how we disguise ourselves. You know they will attack us and run us out of town, exactly like the last dozen or more have. What is wrong with a pre-emptive strike?" Ruslan points out.

Juggernaut

First Post
As Toryn begins to get his things together, almost seeming to ignore Ruslan's last comment, he says to the others, "So Oskar and I are going to the tavern to get a few drinks, anyone else a little thirsty for something other than water?"

"You guys do what you want."
He says looking at Baril and Ruslan. "But some of us are going into town... Lou, Pabsit, are you guys joining us?"

Remove ads