'Forged Juggernaut Build

Bloodweaver

Explorer
I need some help.

I am in the middle of playing a warforged fighter 5 / juggernaut 2, in the Eberron Campaign and I just realized that I the build that I originally designed is completely FUBAR’d. (Was originally going for Fig/Jugg/War Hulk) Now I am looking for another PrC to go for after I hit lvl 10 (‘Forged Juggernaut is only a 5 lvl PrC) and I can’t find squat. I looked through a whole bunch of books and nothing really fits unless I dump a whole bunch of skills points into cross-class skills. (Like my next 3 levels worth skill points)

The current character concept is a very greedy and ruthless mercenary (Alignment: CN). But this concept is not concrete by any means. It expands and changes as experiences from different adventures/campaigns effect him differently. My DM is pretty understanding and I have been able to re-pick some feats that I never used while playing. (total of 3 feats to re-pick). Also, I can justify a change to his alignment as I have 3 more levels of character development to work with. So any kind of help in this matter is greatly appreciated. If you need anymore additional info just let me know.

Thanks!

Remove ads