Stat yourself... Off topic?? dunno.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
interwyrm said:
About intelligence... I used the stanford-binet scale
The percentile I did as what percent of 3d6 rolls the score is better than. (So 3 is better than 0%, right?)

INT = Percentile = IQ
18 = 99.5% = 142
17 = 98% = 133
16 = 95% = 127
15 = 91% = 122
14 = 84% = 116
13 = 74% = 110
12 = 62% = 105
11 = 50% = 100
10 = 38% = 95
9 = 26% = 90
8 = 16% = 84
7 = 9% = 79
6 = 5% = 74
5 = 2% = 68
4 = 0.5% = 59
3 = 0% = -
Nuts, I am exactly 3 points shy of a 17 Int. :uhoh:

interwyrm

First Post
Mighty Halfling said:
How does one go about getting an IQ test anyway? Aren't they super-expensive?

Well... you could take just any random one online... which isn't too reliable.

You could also take the mensa entrance test. You won't find out your IQ though, just whether or not you made it in.

Other than that, I don't know.

Mensa was less than 50$. I think maybe $35? That was on a testing day though.

Lord Ipplepop

First Post
STR- 9
DEX- 14
CON- 15
INT- 14
WIS- 12
CHA- 14

Class: Bard Level: 5 Race: Human

I am a professional musician (and writer) that never had time for working out, really. (OK, I had the time, just not the inclination). I have run marathons, and have endured Marine Corps force marches, and long hours on my feet. I have also done professional wrestling (as a manager) and can do any of the moves the wrestlers can, and can escape from almost any hold anyone puts me into. I have a tested IQ of 143.
The others, are as a result of talking to a couple of others. (Why would I know my WIS and CHA?? lol)

Tsillanabor

First Post
Strength: 10
I work out, but I'm slim and only 5' 9" so I'll go with average.

Dexterity: 16
Dance, some martial arts training, good balance, good hand-eye coordination, consistently did well on BRM when in the military.

Constitution: 14
Never sick, lots of endurance, but not massive enough to soak up damage.

Intelligence: 17
Never taken a test where I failed to score within the top 1 percentile. Well versed in history, literature, philosophy, religious studies, blah blah.

Wisdom: 10
I lack drive and I'm too impulsive, but my serenity and insight has been compared to Buddha. Senses are about average.

Charisma: 14
About average looking but everyone seems to like me, I'm persuasive, and always dated (now married) women far more attractive than myself.

Probably Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies. Epic Arcane Trickster of course. :D

Mycanid

First Post
Phooey ... I saw one of these threads some time ago and forget what I wrote down.

Well ... back in the early 80's when I was playing V&V I was statted out as:

Str 10, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 12

But many things have changed in the past twenty plus years. Now it would be something like:

Str 8, Dex 11, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 14

Much of this physical wise has to do with a physical breakdown in health combined with a nasty hernia in the making - both got from doing some things really stupid. The inactivity and atrophy is likely a factor.

Race wise, what can I say? Wood elf.

Class? A combo of druid and bard, it seems. (See the sig.)

Alignment? Neutral Good. Hands down. (Also see the sig.)

Level? Probably a druid 1/bard 1 at best. I do a lot of studying, reading, singing, storytelling, and such like on my own. I've also become a sort of PR man (long story)....

Mycanid

First Post
smootrk said:
What I lack in raw stats is made up for in Levels and Skill Points. Too bad no spells.

Well ... I guess I would have skills and a few spells with the bard and the druid thing. Pretty useless in combat though. :\

Remove ads