Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Templetroll

Explorer
Leia Organa all the way! From the cute lil hologam through the implied torture, the babe with blaster, the wet outfit in the trash compactor, that glorious slavegirl outfit. She still remained a cool, competent character even with all the pulp babe things tossed her way.

Padme was the only reason to watch the first two episodes of SW; I liked the whole disguised thing and the royal outfits were cool. The midriff strip was brilliant! She did a great job with the babe with blaster thing also. I'll see the next movie for her and the creation of Darth Vader part.

didn't see the special so no comments about it.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
I actually think that Natalie Portman is a better actress than Carrie Fisher. But Episodes 1 & 2 were so god-awful that I have to go with Princess Leia.

The Auld Grump

Templetroll

Explorer
TheAuldGrump said:
I actually think that Natalie Portman is a better actress than Carrie Fisher. But Episodes 1 & 2 were so god-awful that I have to go with Princess Leia.

The Auld Grump

I agree with you about the acting ability of the two. I think Lucas should have found more foreign films to mine for story and character for his first two episodes.

Qlippoth

Explorer
Natalie Portman is easiest on my eyes, but Carrie Fisher (either through the dumb luck of slightly better lines or better acting under Lucas' direction) takes my vote.

And then there's Ackmena!

Orius

Legend
Leia.

The slave girl outfit beats the white bodysuit any and every day of the week. :]

And let's be honest here: that's why Leia's waaaay ahead in this poll.

Remove ads