Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Padme - Portman is HOT, Fisher never did jst never did it for me. And where are the green/blue slave girls!

and now for something completely different...

You mean JarJar was not female! :lol:

Last edited:

argo

First Post
While it is true that I have had the hots for Portman ever since The Professional :eek: I am reluctantly forced to admit that Leia beats Padame hands down. Leia pulled off the "babes with blasters" thing with style and grace and maintained her dignity and status as a princess the whole time. Padame seems stiff and indecisive and half the time her decisions make no logical sense; I blame poor scripting/directing.

Goodsport

Explorer
Padme

padme2.jpg

Mercule

Adventurer
Mouseferatu said:
Am I the only one who finds Carrie Fisher (as she was back in the OT) to be far more attractive than Natalie Portman? Natalie's got a pretty face, no doubt about it. But I just prefer women with at least some semblance of curves.
Not alone. Actually, I'm not even overly fond of Portman's face. Not bad, but I really don't see the gah-gah factor that some people seem to have with her.

Add to that the fact that Leia is a better character, with better lines, in a better series, and I'm surprised Portman gets any votes at all.

Wolf72

Explorer
Leia b/c "I am not a Committee!!" ... and "you stuck-up, scruffy looking, NERF Herder!"

but I'll still drool over Padme/Amidala ...

Remove ads