Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Wombat

First Post
Since I don't count Episodes I, II, and potentially III as even being Star Wars, it's pretty easy ;)

Yeah, I stick with Princess Leia. She took no guff, she was part of the original storyline, she got better lines, and she had those great cinnamon rolls for hair. :)

Am I the only one who finds Carrie Fisher (as she was back in the OT) to be far more attractive than Natalie Portman? Natalie's got a pretty face, no doubt about it. But I just prefer women with at least some semblance of curves.

Carrie Fisher ... Natalie Portman ... mmm ... Jewish girls rule!

Tough pick, but it goes to Leia. Every guy here of a certain age knows why. And on the great bun-hair debate, I actually favor her hippie 'do at the end of RotJ.

shilsen

Adventurer
My vote goes to Leia, just because she always seemed to have more character than Padme has shown, IMO, thus far. Plus she had better taste, in dumping Luke for Han (could have had some Greek tragedy-style fun happening there, but Lucas chickened out :D).

And all my friends and I thought the slave girl outfit was really funny and dumb when we were teenagers and we still do.

John Crichton

First Post
Leia. Coked up and getting her lines mouthed to her by Harrison Ford's Han Solo. Ah, fond childhood memories - just like Christmas back home.

Good times.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Mouseferatu said:
Am I the only one who finds Carrie Fisher (as she was back in the OT) to be far more attractive than Natalie Portman? Natalie's got a pretty face, no doubt about it. But I just prefer women with at least some semblance of curves.

No my friend you are not alone - Leia is way sexier than Padme even without the bikini (mmm Leia with no Bikini:p)

Laurel

First Post
Between the Characters of Leia and Padme- I'd choose Padme

Between the Actresses I'd go with Fisher- I think Portman could have won, but it just wasn't there acting wise. With Leia you saw what you got, she had passion, she had guts, she had grit, and she had a sense of humor.
Portman seemed fake at times, a different character at other times, and just flat at others.

Remove ads