• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Which is your favorite on-screen Star Wars lead female character?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Padme - Portman is HOT, Fisher never did jst never did it for me. And where are the green/blue slave girls!

and now for something completely different...

You mean JarJar was not female! :lol:

Last edited:

argo

First Post
While it is true that I have had the hots for Portman ever since The Professional :eek: I am reluctantly forced to admit that Leia beats Padame hands down. Leia pulled off the "babes with blasters" thing with style and grace and maintained her dignity and status as a princess the whole time. Padame seems stiff and indecisive and half the time her decisions make no logical sense; I blame poor scripting/directing.

Goodsport

Explorer
Padme

padme2.jpg

Mercule

Adventurer
Mouseferatu said:
Am I the only one who finds Carrie Fisher (as she was back in the OT) to be far more attractive than Natalie Portman? Natalie's got a pretty face, no doubt about it. But I just prefer women with at least some semblance of curves.
Not alone. Actually, I'm not even overly fond of Portman's face. Not bad, but I really don't see the gah-gah factor that some people seem to have with her.

Add to that the fact that Leia is a better character, with better lines, in a better series, and I'm surprised Portman gets any votes at all.

Wolf72

Explorer
Leia b/c "I am not a Committee!!" ... and "you stuck-up, scruffy looking, NERF Herder!"

but I'll still drool over Padme/Amidala ...

Remove ads