Spellcasting Prodigy - Where is it?

Sam

First Post
Trying to find the feat "Spellcasting Prodigy". Can anyone help point me to which book it's in. I've looked in everything, but must be having some block, cause I can't find it.

Thanks,
--Sam

Dog Moon

Adventurer
There's two versions of it. The 3.0 is in the Forgetten Realms Campaign Setting and the 3.5 is in the Player's Guide to Faerun.

Sam

First Post
Dog_Moon2003 said:
There's two versions of it. The 3.0 is in the Forgetten Realms Campaign Setting and the 3.5 is in the Player's Guide to Faerun.

Thanks. I was hoping it was republished in one of the "Complete" books.

Dracomeander

First Post
It is a feat from the Forgotten Realms. Check the FRCS or the PGtF to find it.

Distracted off keyboard and someelse jumps in. :D

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I thought the Player's guide mostly just reprinted everything. Did this feat actually change? I I didn't think it was completely broken earlier, but it was a "must have". At first level, it clearly beat the competition (ie. other feats) out of the water. Has it been weakened?

Rav

CrazyDrake

First Post
yes it did change the feat. it no longer grants the DC bonus.

the 3.0 version would be broken in 3.5, with all the DC-reducing stuff they did.

Silveras

First Post
Ravellion said:
I thought the Player's guide mostly just reprinted everything. Did this feat actually change? I I didn't think it was completely broken earlier, but it was a "must have". At first level, it clearly beat the competition (ie. other feats) out of the water. Has it been weakened?

Rav

Very little in PGtF is "just reprinted". It is meant to be a 3.5 Update/Companion to the FRCS, not a replacement for it. Just about anything from the FRCS that is also in the PGtF has been revised.

Remove ads