Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

MadMaxim

First Post
Thanks, megamania. It's an idea I've working on for quite some time, but I've never really had a chance to realize it until now. I'm looking forward to your campaign. I'll post his chosen auras as soon as possible. I didn't get around to choose the specific ones, because I had to hurry to get him posted before it was too late ;)

lonesoldier

First Post
Okay, character is complete. But I need to edit it (skills are a little weird -_- ). My sister is using the computer, so that plan of uploading the finished sheet about two hours ago will not work. Upload should occurs around 22:00 MST (That's 5:00 GMT)

EDIT 1: (-zors)
Allright, I was wondering, next level can I take the human paragon PrC from Unearthed Arcana? If you want I can send you the details so the class.

lonesoldier said:
Okay, character is complete. But I need to edit it (skills are a little weird -_- ). My sister is using the computer, so that plan of uploading the finished sheet about two hours ago will not work. Upload should occurs around 22:00 MST (That's 5:00 GMT)

EDIT 1: (-zors)
Allright, I was wondering, next level can I take the human paragon PrC from Unearthed Arcana? If you want I can send you the details so the class.

I'll have to look into it. I didn't like much of that book so I'm really even sure where it is within my room....

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
I'll have to look into it. I didn't like much of that book so I'm really even sure where it is within my room....
The paragon classes are pretty beneign, basicly 3 level prestiege classes that tweek your racial stats. The human one, If I recall, gives you a few extra feats and class skills, and eventualy a +2 to one stat of your choice.

If I'm out of line, let me know, but I would suggest that if there is anything you want/are using that is not in the SRD, core books/XPH, or Eberron main book, you might want to explain it more or post a link to where you can get more info on it (I know there's a preview of the Marshal class for example). I always like making things easy for the GM, and I personaly like to know what's doing what and where it's from (So I can pick up the book if it's cool).

I need to redo some of the minor math (Think my initiative is screwed up, not sure), and did have a few questions about my Favored in House feat. They'll be posted on my character sheet post (I'll note any updates I make).

MadMaxim

First Post
By the way, megamania, how do we calculate hit points? Fixed hit points? I was just wondering since it's the only thing I haven't done.

HP go ahead and roll them. Be honest. If I find everyone has 90% of max, so will villians and creatures.

As far as books, If I have it and it's WoTC I will generally accept it. This is why I asked you to inquire with me first. I do have the miniatures book but I use it mainly for monster stats. I need to look over the Marshal still. Paragon again, I need to look at it but there is very little by WoTC that I reject and those are well known broken classes/Prc like the Hulking Hurler.

Beyond that, the plot map is complete at my end, the major NPC is done and I hope to post starting Tommorrow with first replies due Sunday.

On that note, if everyone has replied before Sunday and the oppertunity presents itself to me, I will post sooner than Sunday.

Remove ads