Deity: Dol Dorn

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180lb
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Skin: Pale white
Region: Breland
City: Sharn
I take it we get 9000gp, as per the DMG? How will we figure out stats?

EDITS:
[SBLOCK]Figured out class/race and read the Eberron campaign setting book.
Added character sheet.
[/SBLOCK]

yup to the 9000 and 32 point buy. Looks good thus far. In the background try to mention what he has done to earn 5th level by the age of 17. This could be an adventure in and of itself.

sleepystyle said:
This is minus equipment since we haven't got the details on that, 25 Point point buy method to give an idea. I'll adjust when we get the details there. Appearance and a better background will be coming soon.

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Rashleigh d'Orloff
[B]Class:[/B] Cleric of the Sovereign Host 5th Level
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] M
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] NG
[B]Deity:[/B] Sovereign Host (Kol Korran)

[B]Age:[/B] 26
[B]Height:[/B] 5'9"
[B]Weight:[/B] 140 lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Green
[B]Hair:[/B] Black
[B]Skin:[/B]
Appearance: XXXX

Background:
This will be just a quick sketch of the idea, posted to get a character in for proposal.

I'll expand when I have a little more time.

Rashleigh d'Orloff was born to a branch of House Orien specializing in the highly

profitable and less than ethical side of transportation: a lesser noble house of

smugglers. Oh of course the family has legitimate business concerns, but family status

and indiviudal wealth seems to focus more on the underbelly of its business than on the

front it presents. Unfortunately for Rashleigh, he was born as a delayed 5th child, too

late to take control of one of the family's business projects. With little chance to

advance as far as he saw fit within the family, Rashleigh joined the clergy of the

Sovereign Host by attending a religious studies program through Morgrave University. The

idea was that he would act as a priest to the family- bestowing Kol Korran's blessings on

their every endeavor. In his final year at the University, he is undertaking a field

internship as his final project before graduation. The goal, his advising professor has

just informed him, will be the recovery of a legendary ring from the continent of

Xen'drik. Given his family connections though and the unusual destination, it is nearly

certain that he will be asked to discretely transport something either to or from one of

the camps.

Very good. How has the family taken to his beliefs? Do they appreciate his work? Do ALL family members appreciate his work or do some dislike the chose made. Just thinking. Especially with this background there can be storyrelated things to happen.

Krug said:
Interested in playing my Gnomish Artificer. Will try to get it up soon. :)

just don't name him Boddynoc Grinkle. I'll make him undead also :D

inside joke- see Creation Schema Storyhour.

Looking forward to seeing him.

IN ARE: lonesoldier with Human Ninja and sleppystyle with human cleric

RUNNERS: Jdvn1 unknown
samnell psion or psionics user
krug gnome artificer
bront deneith noble or a changling

REMEMBER- first six in with characters and background get to seek the artifact in the story I'm calling "THE CHAOS EFFECT"

As for others- if you get a character in before the runners you may be in.

also- if you have a specific idea using your backgrounds let me know and if there are creatures, places or events you want to play with/against let me know. I am flexible and easy. Its all about the fun.

and tearing up PCs with nastiness personified! :D

Bront

The man with the probe
We're still missing crunch on how to create characters, and I'm waiting for aproval on any of my three character requests for a class. Give me that, and I can give you a character in less than an hour.

I'll create one using the Aristrocrat /w fighter feats for now, and we can knaw on it later.

Edit: Nevermind, missed the stat point crunch. I'll get you something workable. Still need the class aproval though.

Bront said:
Ideally, I'd hope that I could exchange a few Fighter class skills for others (I need Diplomacy, Bluff, and Sense Motive, and would be willing to ditch Climb, Jump, and Swim. Two other options (I prefer these two over tweaking the fighter a bit), use the Aristocrat NPC class but add the fighter combat feats (So, loosing out on BAB, and 1 level of HD, but gain 2 extra skill points and a more appropriate skill list) OR, I've been building a noble class myself that might fit well if you are willing to allow it. I've posted that noble class here. The character will eventually be interested in taking the Dragonmark Heir prestiege class as well. (At 5th, would be 4th level whatever, 1st level Heir) and would likely be interested in this treck given it would keep him out of sight of his brothers for a while.

Bront said:
We're still missing crunch on how to create characters, and I'm waiting for aproval on any of my three character requests for a class. Give me that, and I can give you a character in less than an hour.

I'll create one using the Aristrocrat /w fighter feats for now, and we can knaw on it later.

Edit: Nevermind, missed the stat point crunch. I'll get you something workable. Still need the class aproval though.

I leave the option of which three to yourself. Each has a valid reason for the game. As far as using new classes/homebrew classes I have to say nope. I want to keep it to the books I have approved.

I like the noble's background. It has a lot of game possibilities and gives reason for his adventuring. Did you have ideas for the background of the two changlings or are you sticking with the human?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Looks like I'll probably end up making a Fighter or Archer of some sort.

Remove ads