Zday in Sunnybright

Nephtys

First Post
Standing in the motel parking lot Caitlin feels a shiver down her spine. It's like a ghost-town, like the whole inbred lot of them just suddenly decided to walk out of town... or died. She shakes it off and heads inside, probably just my imagination.

She turns startled by the eery sound, and lets out a quiet squeak of fear. Slowly backing away she pulls out her gun, inwardly cursing herself for her weakness while all her instincts are telling her to run away. "Sorry, Mr Hillbillyboy, but I don't speak Neanderthal. Would you mind repeating that in English?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Chip calms, and for the next few minutes just lets himself bob and weave with the road. Keeping an eye on the bike far ahead when he can. As he passes the parking lot that she disappeared into he finds himself craning his next a little to check a last glance at Caitlin.

There she is. Does she have a gun?!? I'm I the only one who doesn't have a gun? Wait a second he says as the motel passes. She had a gun!

Hitting the breaks hard and doing a u-turn, chip will speed back to the motel. Once there he sticks his head out the window and in a worried voice Caitlin?!?

Candide

First Post
As soon as Caitlin is off on her bike, Constantine attempts to follow her on his. He'll try to weave around cars to get near her, but won't do anything fancy. He tries to follow her to the motel.
Knight in shining makeup, yeah, get a loada me... Constantine thinks. I gotta stick close to her. If not her, someone else. But preferrably her. Girls...my one real addiction

Mithran

First Post
Max drives along, no longer humming or feeling very good at all Where is everyone? Max notes Caitlin and the others turning off at the motel parking lot but decides to continue on to the police station.

Once Max gets to the police station he get's out of the car and walks almost to the door of the police station before his paranoid thoughts get ahold of him and he goes back to the car to get his rifle.

RobotRobotI

First Post
There's a loud screech as Chip's car turns sharply, and he drives back towards the motel.

Once he reaches the motel, he shouts out of the car at the woman who has just entered the building. She hears his voice through the open door.

The moan inside continues ; but after the shout, it seems almost amplified. Caitlin can hear the moans coming from more than just down the hall now ; it seems like it's coming from all around her. A man slowly enters into the hallway on her right, arms outstretched, feet shuffling. Wounds decorate his lower legs, and his shoes are caked in blood.

Another moan is emitted to her left, coming from behind the counter.

"Guhhh..."

----

Max reaches the police station, and gives a second thought to entering unarmed ; he takes his rifle from his car, and returns to the building. As he returns to the building, he's greeted by a horrific sight. He knew these people -

The entry-room of the police station is a small rectangular room, perhaps twenty feet wide by fifteen deep. There's a plexiglass-enclosed office on the left hand, a wide array of chairs on the right.

The plexiglass has been pierced by a bullet, and a fair deal of blood is smeared down along the inside.

Mithran

First Post
Max raises his rifle and despite the sickly feeling in his stomach and looks around a bit more. First checking around the chairs then finally he makes his way to the door of the office and opens it.

OOC: Assuming he Max doesn't meet up with some zombie-ish nastyness first.

RobotRobotI

First Post
The office remains silent as he makes his way through the room. As the door opens, a sickly scent hits Max's nose - and what he sees is something unexpected. Lying opposite the bloodstained glass is a corpse - there's a wide bullet hole in the center of it's forehead, but no blood stains against the wall. Max recognizes the face - Officer Brown, a relatively new member of the force. She was a new face just a few weeks ago, Max would recall.

Collapsed on the floor below the plexiglass is the body of Lieutenant Kraft, a man that Max had worked with in the Force for years. A handgun is still clutched tight in his hand, and a gaping hole stares up from his forehead. Underneath his head is a pool of blood.

Mithran

First Post
Max leans down and inspects the bodies closer What has happened to my town... after a moment Max picks up Kraft's handgun Sorry, but I think I may be needing this more than you.

Max gets up and goes back out to his car. Once Max gets to his car he'll set his rifle in the floor of the back seat and leave the handgun on the front seat next to him. Max then drives back to the motel, stopping if he see's any of the cars from earlier.

Captain Tagon

First Post
As they pass the motel, Alyx sees several cars from the earlier incident outside of it. "Hey Ryan, pull over here, I want to see what's going on. Chip at least should be heading home, not stopping at some motel." Once stopped Alyx gets out of the car and spots Chip.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Remove ads