Zday in Sunnybright

RobotRobotI

First Post
[[OOC: Good to see this moving along again.]]

The zombies are closing in on the place, and it seems like the ground they're gaining is on par with that of an olympic runner - maybe it's just because you're all so terrified.

But you've still got a bit of safe time here. They're all over the road. It seemed like only a few dozen, before, but now, all around, it seems more like there are a few hundred around.

The road itself is covered with the undead ; indeed, it'll take a bit of skill to reach the hospital in one piece.

Their moans are almost deafening.

[[ Those of you who are going to be driving : Roll me you driving skill to avoid or run over the zombies. Alternatively, just let me know if you'd rather I roll.

I need each of you to roll me wisdom, or, again, tell me if I should roll it for you.

If the others aren't following along anymore, they'll become zombies and I'll set the OOC to read that we're recruiting for one or two more. We'll wait a few days.]]

Mithran

First Post
Max takes the time to toss his stuff along with a few extra pistols out the window before jumping out himself and heading to his car with the stuff "One car would probably be better don't you think, Chip? the zombies won't hurt the other one I don't think"

Nephtys

First Post
Caitlin slings her bag over her shoulder, turns the ignition on her bike and begins to drive down the road, trying to dodge the Zombies.

(ooc: An MC is a lot narrower than a car, so it should be a bit easier for her to avoid hitting the Zombies.
Roll for me.)

RobotRobotI

First Post
(( You're also a lot less sheltered in a motorcycle, which means that if you accidentally get too close, it's a lot easier to be pulled from the vehicle. ))

[sblock]Drive: 18 + 8 = 26 - success.[/sblock]

Caitlin starts her engine, gets herself set well against the humming machine, and sets off, quickly hitting almost fifty miles an hour through the mass of zombies. It's a sharp drive, and it takes all of her skill, but she does it, without any close enounters or mistakes.

[sblock]Wisdom: 3 - 1 = 2 - Failure.[/sblock]

As Caitlin nears the hospital, the moan inside her head seems to reach a deafening height. She feels as if her head is going to explode; when she safely reaches the outside of the hospital, which, for better or for worse, seems to be clean of zombies (exempting those that are making their way after her), she runs her fingers along her ears, expecting blood. There is none.

She looks around herself, terrified. Most of the zombies are still a few minutes off - they had trouble keeping up with a motorcycle, understandably.

Within a long moment, the feeling has worn off. The pain has resided.

Nephtys

First Post
Caitlin clutches her head and moans in pain, a sound eerily similar to that of the undead behind her, before the feeling passes. Cursing silently to herself she draws her gun and walks into the hospital, searching for the medicine-storage.

LogicsFate

First Post
ooc: I'm back

Sounds good Max, seeing how my FRIENDS allready ran off with their car. I'm not sure about this hospital thing. I don't know how much we'll even find there, it aint that big, yaknow? He gets in the passanger side of Max's car

ooc:rolls
[sblock] Wisdom check---5 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
"Well they should have some supplies, then we can find a grocery store and stock up on food." Max hits the gas and heads over to the hospital.

OOC: Roll for me if you don't mind

Remove ads