Zday in Sunnybright

Nephtys

First Post
(ooc: so I'll just add a couple of small firearms and some ammo to my character sheet?)

"The Bank." Caitlin smiles, cocking an eyebrow. "It's got to be the strongest place in town. People always care more about protecting their money than protecting themselves. Hicksville or not, this is still America."

LogicsFate

First Post
Nephtys said:
(ooc: so I'll just add a couple of small firearms and some ammo to my character sheet?)

"The Bank." Caitlin smiles, cocking an eyebrow. "It's got to be the strongest place in town. People always care more about protecting their money than protecting themselves. Hicksville or not, this is still America."

Chip stops suddenly, with a look on his face suggesting he just had a thought "Why are you so interested in the bank? There won't be any supplies; no food, no water, no ammo. We would be trapped and we might not even be able to get the vault open. You though, have mentioned in like five times already... why?"

Nephtys

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Chip stops suddenly, with a look on his face suggesting he just had a thought "Why are you so interested in the bank? There won't be any supplies; no food, no water, no ammo. We would be trapped and we might not even be able to get the vault open. You though, have mentioned in like five times already... why?"

"Because nobody listened the first time I said it." She smiles with a slight sarcastic twist of her lips.
"The zombies may be icky, but they're hardly dangerous. Not to us. We have more than enough ammunition to shoot our way out of any building that doesn't have too many entrances, but we need a safe place to rest. Water is not an issue, I'm sure even Sunnyblight has indoor plumbing. And food can be easily looted from every other shop in town. It is a good place to hide, there may be survivors, and there will certainly be a buttload of money for the taking."
She laughs, "Oh, don't look so shocked, as far as the law is concerned we are all already criminals, guilty of looting a police station. I doubt our friend the sherrif has the legal authority to hand over police arms to civilians. Do you Max? And there is also the issue of our killings of several so called Zombies, only some of them in self-defence. But that all counts for nothing."
"Our true crime, in the eyes of Homeland Security and it's dozens of sinister brances and cousins, is having witnessed what has happened to this town. If they find out about us we will all be considered enemies of the States... Now, what's a little looting compared to that?"

LogicsFate

First Post
"Are you insane! Not a threat?!? There could be a billion zombies out there, and all you care about is money? And you still haven't answered my question, what make you think we can get into the vault, what makes you think we'll have protection when we get swarmed from every angle, what makes you think we'll even be able to spend any of that cash. We need to get somewhere safe and that sure as hell, is not it!"

Nephtys

First Post
Caitlin sighs, "I know how you feel, but you're not thinking clearly. Take a deep breath, calm down. Throw up if you feel like it, but do not panic."
She smiles again, and pats Chip on the back gently, trying to be friendly, "There are not a billion Zombies in Sunnybright, because there were not a billion people in town when whatever happened that caused this situation. They are slow, stupid and die just like real people when you shoot them.
We need a safe place to rest, a place with only one place of entrance where our concentrated fire-power can mow down any horde between us and our vehicles. And we need a future beyond the next few days. I have no skills, no education, no other way of living the kind of life I want for myself. This is a great opportunity, this is my chance and I will take it.
As for the rest of the world, we just don't know. This might be the end of the human race, but if it is what can we do about it? Where can we hide, where can we escape to? Why worry about what we cannot affect? Why not hope for the best? And why not make the best of the situation?"

"The Vault?" she shrugs, "We'll deal with that when we get to it. But if you happened to find any explosives I'd really appreciate it."

Mithran

First Post
"You guys are right, this place won't hold lets grab what firearms and ammo we can and drive over to the hospital to get what supplies we need from there"

"Then we need to go to a store to get food supplies, after that I think outside of town will be the best place to set up, because if you all remember there weren't an zombies outside the town"

LogicsFate

First Post
Nephtys said:
Caitlin sighs, "I know how you feel, but you're not thinking clearly. Take a deep breath, calm down. Throw up if you feel like it, but do not panic."
She smiles again, and pats Chip on the back gently, trying to be friendly, "There are not a billion Zombies in Sunnybright, because there were not a billion people in town when whatever happened that caused this situation. They are slow, stupid and die just like real people when you shoot them.
We need a safe place to rest, a place with only one place of entrance where our concentrated fire-power can mow down any horde between us and our vehicles. And we need a future beyond the next few days. I have no skills, no education, no other way of living the kind of life I want for myself. This is a great opportunity, this is my chance and I will take it.
As for the rest of the world, we just don't know. This might be the end of the human race, but if it is what can we do about it? Where can we hide, where can we escape to? Why worry about what we cannot affect? Why not hope for the best? And why not make the best of the situation?"

"The Vault?" she shrugs, "We'll deal with that when we get to it. But if you happened to find any explosives I'd really appreciate it."

..........*sigh* "Whatever, I'm still with max though, lets get some supplies first and then we'll talk more"

Mithran

First Post
"Great, can we all agree to that?" What is wrong with her? a whole town is in trouble and all she wants to do is loot the bank.

Nephtys

First Post
"Yeah, whatever. Sure." Caitlin supresses an impulse to hit someone, "Let's just do something ok? This is taking too long." [ooc: far too long ;)]

Caitlin opens the nearest window (the door is barred) and climbs out, after checking for nearby Zombies. Then she heads for her bike.

Remove ads