Zday in Sunnybright

LogicsFate

First Post
Mithran said:
After the man falls to the ground Max carefully sheathes the knife "Thanks, Chip is it?..." Max's face now shows a great deal of pain "Grab that for me will ya?" Max nods to the first aid kit.

Yeah sure

following the directions given to him

Nephtys

First Post
Caitlin stays back while the strange fight goes on, not wanting to reveal her illegal weapon to the apparent sherrif. She looks on in amazement when the man's jaw is broken and the knife draws no blood and when he falls at last she walks forwards, her curiosity stronger than her will. Crouching down beside the corpse she raises her visor and takes a closer look at the body, a disgusted look on her face. She talks quietly to herself, trying to explain what she's seeing but not really believing it. "He must have been pumped full of drugs, heroin, LSD, whatever. Strong painkillers, hallucinogens, paranoid psychosis... :):):):)."
She looks for a wallet to check out his identification, and possibly get her hands on a few bucks, forgetting for a moment that she has company.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx quickly holsters his Glock again and hurries back to the car. Just shrugging at the dumfounded looking Ryan, Alyx reaches in and gets his bag, hurrying back over the rest.

He points at Maximillian, "Anyone else besides him need medical help?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
He points at Maximillian, "Anyone else besides him need medical help?"

No, the only other one hurt was..., Come to think of it I don't recognized him, is he from sunny bright? Chip asks in a general way. And who is he? As he notices the lady on the bike check for ID. His eyes dart from newcomer to newcomer, gears begin to turn, and all that just happened hits him at once. His voice becomes more and more agitated And I don't recognized any of you either. Who are all of you people and why do you have a gun Chip asks the apparent medic and When he lays eyes on the sarcastic Emo guy And why are you wearing eye liner?!? And why won't someone tell me what's going on. He continues to babble a little, not making much sense, but calms quickly. He begins searching the eyes of those present for signs that they know what just happened.

Last edited:

Captain Tagon

First Post
"Whoah, whoah man, calm down,"Alyx holds up his open hands to reassure Chip. "Concealed carry license. Second amendment and all that jazz. Anyway I am from Sunnybright, we went to school together, I was just a few years ahead of you. Now if you'll excuse me the sheriffis injured."

He drops his back to the ground and opens it. Rooting around for one of his first aid kits before moving over to Max to see what he can do for the older man.

Mithran

First Post
Max leans back and rests against the hood of the front car "I guess we might as well introduce ourselves since you've asked the question, I'm Max Schuler the sheriff." Max looks down at the body "I wish I knew what just happened there..."

Candide

First Post
He reminds me of all the stupid popular kids I went to High School with, getting drunk and accidently being involved in car collisions Constantine thinks. "I'm Constantine Campbell. I have eyeliner because I look good in it. I carry a gun because a celebrity such as myself needs to be able to take care of himself, until bodyguards can be utilized. You might have heard of me. My band is Your Autumn Sadness. It also seems that chance or fate, has thrust us together."

Constantine gets off the bike, and moves to the woman who was looking at the body. "And who might you be my lovely lass? Is there any way I can take it upon myself to help you in this time of crisis? I know that situations like these can be tough, and I want you to know that I will help in any way I can, personally, with what you must be going through. It would be my duty, NO privelage." Constantine lays on the 'ol charm thick, and winks at the woman.

LogicsFate

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
"Whoa, Whoa man, calm down,"Alyx holds up his open hands to reassure Chip. "Concealed carry license. Second amendment and all that jazz. Anyway I am from Sunnybright, we went to school together, I was just a few years ahead of you. Now if you'll excuse me the sheriff is injured."

Wait! What? Really? I don't remember you. Where you on the football team? Chip stops and tries to regain some of his earlier momentum. That's besides the point. I just laid out a guy who doesn't bleed. Momentum fairly lacking, he gives up. In an almost dejected tone. I'm Chip, Chip Lippizaner Thinking back to the days of delinquency Well I know I've met Schular a few times. One guys some kinda rock star and other guy's from here. That just leaves...

Nephtys

First Post
LogicsFate said:
And why won't someone tell me what's going on. He continues to babble a little, not making much sense, but calms quickly. He begins searching the eyes of those present for signs that they know what just happened.

Caitlin shakes her head thoughtfully, but doesn't answer.

Candide said:
Constantine gets off the bike, and moves to the woman who was looking at the body. "And who might you be my lovely lass? Is there any way I can take it upon myself to help you in this time of crisis? I know that situations like these can be tough, and I want you to know that I will help in any way I can, personally, with what you must be going through. It would be my duty, NO privelage." Constantine lays on the 'ol charm thick, and winks at the woman.

He's not bad looking, but if he wants to do any thrusting together he'll have to work harder than that. Caitlin smiles subtly at the young man, turning away from the disgusting corpse decaying mere inches away.
"Caitlin Roberts...son, pleased to meet you. And you would be the proverbial knight in shining makeup?"

Candide

First Post
Surprised at Caitlin's lack of repulsion, Constantine is intrigued. Usually acting like that to a girl that's sweet and innocent would have gotten him clocked. I think I like this girl already... Constantine thinks.

Nephtys said:
...And you would be the proverbial knight in shining makeup?"

"You might say that. So, once we kick this guy to the curb and be on our way, what's say you and me for dinner?"

Remove ads