Zday in Sunnybright

RobotRobotI

First Post
As Maximillian moves to guide the man off the road, the blood-soaked man lunges at him, clawing wildly! One of his hands, with worn nails, catches onto the Sheriff, drawing blood, while the Sheriff is more than able to avoid the other.

All the while, that monotone groan continues.

"Guhhh..."

Attack Rolls : 13, 4. Damage : 1.

((OOC: I don't know how to make a spoiler-block. So, until I figure it out, game-stats that I find it necessary to share shall be in more simple
code. ))

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Max backs away and drops the first aid kit before unsheathing his hunting knife "Stay back!". Yeah, that'll tell him, he's responded to everything else so well...

LogicsFate

First Post
Chip rushes to Schular's side Are you all right? And readies for another attack

OOC: If he takes another step, I deck him. Nonlethal, brawl style

Captain Tagon

First Post
"Crap."

Alyx reaches behind his back once more to firmly grip the handle of his pistol.

OOC: If the man attacks again and Alyx can get a clean shot off he'll fire at the man.

RobotRobotI

First Post
The threat means nothing to the man, who continues to follow Schular ; and Chip's fist comes down, whack, on the mans face. There's a loud crunch, and the mans jaw unhinges.
[Attack Roll : 8 + 6 = 14, Damage : 6 + 4 = 10 (nonlethal.)]

The man's course is unaltered by the blow, and indeed it seems as if he hadn't felt it all. He turns his head direct forward again, and claws at Maximillian once again; fortunately, both of his swings fall short.
[ Attack Rolls : 7, 8. ]

((OOC: I assume that Schular was going to *use* that knife ; so - ))
In retribution, Max swings the knife that he'd readied - and slashes the crazed man deep in the chest. Oddly enough, no blood is produced.
[Attack Roll : 11, Damage : 4]

Alyx draws his firearm, but there's no clear shot.
[Target is in melee, -4 attack penalty. Do you fire anyways?]

And still, the groan continues...

"Guhhh..."

((OOC: From now on, spoilers with stats will be included after every action. Also, feel free to roll your dice, including attack rolls and damage, when declaring an action ; otherwise, as seen here, I'll roll when I post. ))

Mithran

First Post
Max nods to Chip and says "Yeah I'm not to bad" before taking another swing with his knife.

OOC: "[ Sblock] [/Sblock]" is the command for the spoiler box.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mithran said:
Max nods to Chip and says "Yeah I'm not to bad" before taking another swing with his knife.

Thrown off by the lack of pain, Chip reaches into his pockets as he usually does in emergencies and pulls out his brass knuckles. What the hell is this guy?!? Hands trembling slightly, he will throw himself into another punch if given the chance.

OOC: I'm sorry my dice aren’t handy right now, I know, bad gamer. I'll edit this when I get them or I find a decent Die roller on the internet. Till then Brawl Style leathal damage

RobotRobotI

First Post
Max moves in for another slash at the zombie, but is thrown off by Alex's motion to pistol-whip the thing. Alex, on the other hand, manages to pistol-whip the man, leaving a large gash, but no blood trickles forth. ...

Moaning, "Guhhh...", the man claws at Maximillian once again, leaving another, more serious wound on the man's torso. Blood begins to seep through his shirt...

Chip slips his brass knuckles on over his fist, and smashes the man right in the face. There's a fleshy crunch as the man's face is forced inward, and the moan ceases. The body falls backwards, dead.

[sblock]Max's Attack : 3 + 3 = 6, Miss.
Alex's Attack : 17 + 0, Hit. 3 Damage.
Man's Attacks : 8 + 0, Miss. 19 + 0, Hit. 3 Damage to Maximillian.
Chip's Attack : 19 + 6 = 25, Hit. 5 + 5 +4 = 14 Damage to Man.[/sblock]

Mithran

First Post
After the man falls to the ground Max carefully sheathes the knife "Thanks, Chip is it?..." Max's face now shows a great deal of pain "Grab that for me will ya?" Max nods to the first aid kit.

Max waits to make sure Chip does as he has asked and (assuming Chip does) says "Anybody around here happen to be a doctor?, I don't think I'm to bad off..." Max winces "But it couldn't hurt to have someone who know's something take a look"

Remove ads