Mirashi Iso is defeated by Shard!

Sabaron

First Post
After his victory over Lastar the Greedy, no one was there to try to stop Mirashi from destroying the village. He slaughtered most of it's inhabitants and burned it to the ground after looting it. He then tracked down the citizens who had fled, and killed them one by one.

You are hiking out in the mountains when you encounter a little girl. She is crying and dirty.

"An evil man killed my parents and burned my house! He's awful! Can you please help me?"

Just then, Mirashi appears at the top of a nearby hill. He grins at you, advances and draws his throwing daggers.

Mirashi Iso
Dark Knight 4
Sig: Scorpion
Loc: Dungeon
Powers: Unholy Warrrior, Foul Spirit, Dirty Trick X2, Sneaky Trick, Poison Blade.

Challenge open to Tier 4 or lower.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Throwing back the hood that concealed her true identity from Mirashi, Shard levels a cold stare at him that would turn any other man's heart to ice. Mirashi notices however, the single tear that falls from her cheek before she angrily confronts him...

"Mirashi!! How could you do this?! I thought you were trying to earn your way to heaven with me? Is my love not strong enough a lure? Or is the power you crave just to easy to not take? If it is power you want and need before you will be willing to attempt a change for the better, then I can do no less then offer you what you want. Just promise me that you will not harm this little girl as I was once harmed in my former life. She is under my protection and therefore, any harm you would do to her, you will have to do the same to me first to get at her..."

Shard

White Belt
Powers: None
Yen: 0
Record: 0/0

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"To purge the evil from my soul, Shard, I must battle it. While I fight it, both it and I grow stronger... and it makes me do terrible things when it is winning. When I am winning, I move toward redemption, but it wins more than it loses. I was a trained assassin, Shard, not a mass murderer. The best way I can think of to explain it to you is that I have a Kith. The problem is that my Kith is evil, and when it's in control there's little I can do."

"The little girl is safe, Shard. I will not harm her now. Nor will I harm you. I will, however, let my Kith engage you in a duel of words, if you like. You have never spoken to it, and you might find the experience... interesting, especially since you played a large part in it's creation."

This match will be a 5 flag speed strategy match, with player-generated moves.

Stipulations: This is a "counting coup" match. Each hit is stopped right before it lands, and is replaced by a light touch. This is a flavor text consideration only, but important IC.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi's first hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The lotus blossom bows above the clearing; removes the storm of the star!
<MeowthBot> 2: The scythe demolishes the city; waves away the onslaught of the shell!
<MeowthBot> 3: The east wind flies close to the volcano; negates the rising of the bone!
<MeowthBot> 4: The mantis flies over the paradise; parts the speed of the horn!
<MeowthBot> 5: The east wind splits the marsh; shreds the onslaught of the sickle!

Phoenix8008

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The northstar strikes over the ocean; shreds the kick of the maze! *yen+yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The sword strikes upon the paradise; redirects the punch of the mountain!
<MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion punches next to the rapids; fends off the chi of the lash!
<MeowthBot> 4: The foot spins within the shrine; scatters the tempest of the field as it dominates the terror of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 5: The whip strikes above the ocean; guards against the beauty of the isle!

Let's see how you handle an old favorite of Kith's!

The northstar strikes over the ocean; shreds the kick of the maze! *yen+yen*

"Hrm, good good! I'll judge this if you don't mind...oh yes, I suppose you do need this...

The great rubber chicken has decreed this match to take place at the gate south of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the dawn of the rose petal.

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi grins at Shard's star attack. He bows to her and neatly sidesteps her strike.

The lotus blossom bows above the clearing; removes the storm of the star!

Sylf ponders, "Lets see...Shard has the stronger attack although Mirashi plays her for a fool by pretending to bow and be all honorable while setting her up...point and double yen to Mirashi!

1 flag Mirashi, 0 flags Shard

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Should I take up a sword and strike at paradise myself? Like this?!"

With that, Shard strikes out at Mirashi while doing her best to redirect his attack!

The sword strikes upon the paradise; redirects the punch of the mountain!

Sabaron

First Post
"Striking at paradise is silly. Paradise is meant for admiring and striving for, not destruction. Like this."

The mantis flies over the paradise; parts the speed of the horn!

Remove ads