Another Immortals Handbook thread

What do you wish from the Immortals Handbook?

• I want to see rules for playing Immortals

Votes: 63 73.3%
  • I want to see more Epic Monsters

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • I want to see Artifacts and epic Magic Items

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I want to see truly Epic Spells and Immortal Magic

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • I want Immortal Adventures and Campaigns Ideas

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • I want to see a Pantheon (or two) detailed

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I want to see something else (post below)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I don't like Epic/Immortal gaming

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Poll closed .

The Prophecy

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
I also like the name Underwight, I'll have to come up with a concept to fit that name. Perhaps its the earthen version of the lava and winterwights?

Maybe you could do Abovewight and Boomwight, for air and sonic, respectively.

historian

First Post
Thanks U_K.

You in particular will love the Intelligibles...trust me.

Excellent.

BTW, the Robe(s) of the Almighty is a nasty, nasty artifact. I'm assuming it can be countered (my memory is fuzzy on anti-magic and Mord's disjunction), but if I'm not mistaken you have a cosmic ability that is a functional equivalent. Any tips on countering this power as a cosmic ability?

Hiya mate! :)

historian said:
BTW, the Robe(s) of the Almighty is a nasty, nasty artifact. I'm assuming it can be countered (my memory is fuzzy on anti-magic and Mord's disjunction), but if I'm not mistaken you have a cosmic ability that is a functional equivalent. Any tips on countering this power as a cosmic ability?

Strike with multiple (relatively) low powered attackers.

By the way, I know there are a few people who bought the Bestiary tonight that I haven't been able to send it to yet. My hotmail has been acting up these past few hours. I keep getting 'service unavailable' messages, although it let me in once (which is how I know there are replies pending), but then it nuked me again when I tried to reply. Rest assured I'll send it to you as soon as I can, although that may be tomorrow morning given that its after midnight here. I apologise for the inconvenience. :eek:

The Prophecy

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
By the way, I know there are a few people who bought the Bestiary tonight that I haven't been able to send it to yet. My hotmail has been acting up these past few hours. I keep getting 'service unavailable' messages, although it let me in once (which is how I know there are replies pending), but then it nuked me again when I tried to reply. Rest assured I'll send it to you as soon as I can, although that may be tomorrow morning given that its after midnight here. I apologise for the inconvenience. :eek:

That's ok. It popped up on a Kazaa search already.

Hiya mate! :)

Anabstercorian said:
Krusty, have you decided on what your next project is? What's the due date?

Well the poll looks like favouring the Immortals Handbook (core rules - for want of a better phrase), followed by the Grimoire (Magic Spells and Items), followed by the Chronicle (Campaign Advice, Adventures, Prestige Classes). So Volume 2 of the Bestiary will be taking a back seat for a while.

As for the release date - this is me remember - release dates ain't my specialty. :eek:

However I would add that the Immortals Handbook is already 50%+ finished and the Grimoire is about 25% finished. So I hope they won't take too long to complete.

Also I'm in talks with a publisher at the moment (nothing signed yet, but I'll let you know if and when) and if they decide to bring in an artist or artists I would be happy passing off those duties, which would free up a lot of time for the writing.

Nifelhein

First Post
UK,

I have a friend who is an artist, i can talk to him about making pcitures for this project, but he does not speak english and so, any contact would have to be made with me and I would talk to him. He does not have much in the way of samples but I have linked to one the works he has doen and i like below.

If you give me a description of one drawing you think should be the best way of evaluating the quality of his work send it to me and will pass to him, without any need to commit the work as a whole ti him or even hire him anyway.

Mail me at r.cananeia < A T > gmail < D O T > com if you wanna talk about this, I know he would love to enter the business and I have a lot of pride for the quality of work he can produce, not to say that I would criticize every one of them and be on his back telling him to do them. ;)

He can do scenarios too, i will see if I can make him scan one of those he has done to showcase it too. the site in the image is of the company he has with some other friends of ours, hiring the company can be more costy, however.

Drop me a line.

paulo%2010.jpg

Remove ads