Give me $100,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Note: Sometimes, a person just has to try the direct method. I seriously doubt this will go anywhere but it doesn't hurt to try. And it might give people something to laugh at.

Are you sitting there trying to decide if it's worth calling the maid in to move that bundle of cash from under your desk?

Is your biggest challenge in life the fact that you find yourself living the life of Richard "Brewster" Pryor?

Do you just want to find a way to play with a lot of cash?

Then read on.

I was given an opportunity to do something and, at first, thought it wouldn't be worth the money. After running some numbers and a little thinking I'm starting to think it just might be worth it -- if I can find an angel with the money.

And that's pretty much all I can say in public. If you're seriously interested -- and have $100,000 to lose (because it's a risky idea) -- feel free to contact me privately.

Cabe Zeree

First Post
Dreams

I just have to comment publicly.

Sorry Phil, I don't have the money, but I applaud you on your directness.

I have long wanted to start up an eco-business in a developing county. I wan to help people with “less,” and help make them see they really have more. They don’t need to slash and burn, pulverize, agriculturalist, etc, to live well and be happy.

I have been formulating the plan, but I just don’t have the funds. But there are ways, and there is hope.

I have always wondered about the direct approach. So for a brother with a dream, I applaud you. Try setting up a paypal fund? I’d be willing to send you a buck, maybe two, or 5 for a man a business I enjoy with a dream that resonates with me. Actually I’ll go out and buy one of your products, perhaps that’d help more.

So its only 5, but how many others might donate, or buy because you’ve asked? Every little bit is a step.

Enjoy the day,

Nathan

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'm gonna go ahead and close this--if it's a joke, it should be in off-topic, and if not, it's not kosher here. We don't want the boards to become a place for arranging business or charity deals. Sorry!

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads