Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reveal

Adventurer
Kemrain said:
Good to know.

I wonder how many ignore lists I can get muself on in a day. As if it were my intention. Sigh.

Is there any way to see who's ignoring you?

- Kemrain the Ignored.

I recommend reading the rest of the board and getting an idea of how things work before continuing to post.

Kemrain

First Post
reveal said:
I recommend reading the rest of the board and getting an idea of how things work before continuing to post.
I'm not sure whether it not it's woth it. It was interesting at first, but then they stopped and just got stupid. A few years ago I think I could have dealt with it better, but now I don't see the point.

Mean for the sake of mean doesn't strike me as fun.

- Kemrain the Disallusioned.

reveal

Adventurer
Kemrain said:
I'm not sure whether it not it's woth it. It was interesting at first, but then they stopped and just got stupid. A few years ago I think I could have dealt with it better, but now I don't see the point.

'sup to you. I won't hold it against you. ;) :)

Ashwyn

First Post
Kemrain said:

Aw, don't leave. It's better in the other forums, I promise. But you'll probably want to stay away from the political forum.

Kemrain

First Post
Ashwyn said:
Aw, don't leave. It's better in the other forums, I promise. But you'll probably want to stay away from the political forum.
Why? Where should I go? I won't be ignored for disagreeing?

- Kemrain the Leery.

Ashwyn

First Post
Kemrain said:

- Kemrain the Leery.
It just gets ugly there. That's why I stay away. But if you do go there, make sure you know what you're talking about, or you'll be ripped to shreds.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Kemrain said:

IMX, the introduction forum is a cesspit where most people go for mindless, brute force if given half a chance. It's mostly tiresome and unfunny.

The rest of NTL, OTOH, usually isn't tiresome and can be quite funny.
Kemrain said:

- Kemrain the Leery.
Nah, you probably won't be ignored. Many people in NTL don't normally use their ignore lists (or even at all) and quite a few of those who sometimes use it tend to empty it again soon.

reveal

Adventurer
Darkness said:
IMX, the introduction forum is a cesspit where most people go for mindless, brute force if given half a chance. It's mostly tiresome and unfunny.

The rest of NTL, OTOH, usually isn't tiresome and can be quite funny. Nah, you probably won't be ignored. Many people in NTL don't normally use their ignore lists (or even at all) and quite a few of those who sometimes use it tend to empty it again soon.

I have more people on my ignore list for this board then NTL. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads